Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By bigantkl
Sorry to say this, but my experience has not faired well, ordered a gb1 v-hook & side knobs on the 27th of march, waited on paypal request. Request never came, emailed again on the 28th april for an update (thinking that he would send paypal request when they were made & ready to go). He had forgotten to send me a paypal request so I could pay to confirm the order. By this time messages were very confusing, one minute he has sets ready to go, the next they can be made in the next week :-? To which I agreed & he sid that he would send me a paypal request the same day, three days later & no paypal request, so I ended up cancelling my order, to which he replied with a very agressive response.
So as a first time customer I feel very let down by this seller (yes I know people get very busy, but to forget someone altogether is another matter)
By momeraths24
bigantkl wrote:Sorry to say this, but my experience has not faired well, ordered a gb1 v-hook & side knobs on the 27th of march, waited on paypal request. Request never came, emailed again on the 28th april for an update (thinking that he would send paypal request when they were made & ready to go). He had forgotten to send me a paypal request so I could pay to confirm the order. By this time messages were very confusing, one minute he has sets ready to go, the next they can be made in the next week :-? To which I agreed & he sid that he would send me a paypal request the same day, three days later & no paypal request, so I ended up cancelling my order, to which he replied with a very agressive response.
So as a first time customer I feel very let down by this seller (yes I know people get very busy, but to forget someone altogether is another matter)
I am sorry for forgetting to send a paypal request. I am really busy and try my best to keep up with everything. I am only 1 person and really do my best to serve the members of this community.
I am again sorry for this misunderstanding on my part and wish you the best of luck finishing your items.

Franchesky
By nolatron
bigantkl wrote:Sorry to say this, but my experience has not faired well, ordered a gb1 v-hook & side knobs on the 27th of march, waited on paypal request. Request never came, emailed again on the 28th april for an update (thinking that he would send paypal request when they were made & ready to go). He had forgotten to send me a paypal request so I could pay to confirm the order. By this time messages were very confusing, one minute he has sets ready to go, the next they can be made in the next week :-? To which I agreed & he sid that he would send me a paypal request the same day, three days later & no paypal request, so I ended up cancelling my order, to which he replied with a very agressive response.
You're not the only one.

Franchesky makes some great parts but sometimes getting an order to happen is like pulling teeth. My first order... took 6 months to ship. 2nd order, 2 weeks I think for a trap mod.

I tried to order some aluminum parts and holsters from him at the end of March 2012. We sent 2-3 emails back and forth with the last one with exactly what I wanted to order... and then I never heard back from. I've since gotten what I needed from other sellers.

Some people have better luck in getting orders through and promptly. <shrug>
abaka liked this
By Mark Jannise
I got my V-hook in the mail yesterday and it is awesome. I'll put up a pic after I get it on my pack. I feel much better about this holding up my gun as opposed to a $6 dixie bracket. Thanks again.
By Kingpin
I recently purchased a Proton Pack V-hook, Ghost Trap V-hook, trigger tip, frosted barrel and barrel convertor, and I'm extremely pleased with the final result. Superb transaction. :)
By BustingCO
Well I received my hat light socket base and a GB-1 Ion rod today I am rather happy with the whole order it shipped right when he said it would and the ion rod is great quality. I would buy Farmers him again thanks.
By movieprop
Pros: The parts Franchesky makes are well made. I had ordered thrower knobs, a Trigger tip assembly, MT500 holster (which he stated was already made), and gun track. Quality is on par and I have no complaints.

Cons: Time - Initially the agreed upon completion time frame was 1 month, starting in March, but it took 2.5 months before the parts arrived. He had asked me to resend my order list once, I needed to send follow up messages a few times, and he stated he would have my order ready "this week" a couple of times.

Conclusion: If you do not have a set schedule and do not mind waiting longer than expected then Franchesky's items might be worth the wait to some. However you may need to follow up on orders from time to time and have a lot of patience. It seems from recent feedback that he has gotten back on track so hopefully it stays that way. I look forward to seeing what else he creates and will consider him for future purchases.
By lannyjack
I ordered a gun track and trigger tip assembly from Franchesky. The gun track is spectacular, but the barrel on the trigger tip was ground down way too much. He offered a refund for the part and shipping, and sent it in a timely manner.

Thank you.
By Venkman2000
Received my Matty Total Package and MT500 holster today, within the turnaround time promised. Great quality and craftsmanship. Everything is real strong and fits like a glove. Thanks Fran!!!
By Man_of_Film
I cant say enough good things momeraths24. Depending on his work load sometimes it takes a while to get stuff but he is great about communication on the statues of your order. He even called me one time to personally explain why it was taking so long. In the end the product is beyond hight quality and I order with confidence.
By jblancha2003
I just received my Matty total package today. It's very vell made, Franchesky does some great work. It did take longer than I expected for this to be made and shipped, but it was worth the wait. Franchesky was good about replying to my emails and updated his threads often enough that I knew I would be getting a quality item.
By onlyalad19
I have ordered several parts from Franchesky over the last two years and whether it was his leather goods or aluminum parts, the wait time was well worth it. When you have top quality parts at fair prices, combined with a high demand from a very large customer base, a wait time is to be expected. He was very quick to answer my PMs and completed my most recent request within a week. I recommend his parts and services to anybody, but I also want to state that he is a very busy guy, so please be patient when placing larger orders. I also would like to add that I have an order placed for his incredible Ecto goggles, which I can't wait to get my hands on, so keep up the good work buddy!
By o0Ecto1A0o
I purchased a full matty trap conversion from momeraths24, the transaction was very smooth and easy. good communication when I communicated. Just took a little while to get my kit. When I did it is just as advertised. Thanks for the great product!!
By 92Ecto
Despite some of the claims to slow shipping and response from Franchesky, id have to say what i received was Completely opposite.On October 11th, Franchesky responded that he has a MT500 Holster i was searching for, On Oct 12th, I had it in my mail, Ready for that nights Halloween Parade. I ordered a Full set of aluminum Parts for my pack first week of October. The busiest time of the year for Ghostbusters and pack creation. On November 19, i receive Everything i ordered, and they looked Awesome. I Placed at the same time an order for an Aluminum Thrower, And on the 19th, he send me pictures of the gunbody ready for handles. His work thus far has been impressive, his communication Above and beyond, and his shipping More than timely. I Highly recommend Franchesky products..He, unlike another seller who makes quality products, at least will respond to messages...which showed This Louisville Ghostbusters who really wanted the business. Thank you Franchesky, You have my business, and my referrals for any parts you sell.
By xmr
I just received a MT500 holster and a GB1 Vhook, both items are fantastic quality. The waiting time was ok and he shipped as soon as the parts were ready. I'll definately order again. Recommended!
By Denike
Ordered a makita battery braket and gb2 v hook.

Great quality, and very fast shipping.

I will definitely order more parts in the future.
By KoCo
Well, back in September, I decided I really wanted an accurate, aluminum ion arm. Thinking that I could find a vendor with pre-made arms in stock and ready to ship in time for the holiday season, I set out on a quest... That wuest ended abruptly as I soon realized No vendors which I was familiar with sold ion arms at the time. That's when I found Ahncon.
I paid for my ion arm/end cap on October 6th 2012. That weekend, the pieces were supposedly cut. It appeared as though I could get this thing mounted in time for Halloween no sweat!

Nearly four months later, on January 28th, 2013, I FINALLY recieved this beloved part in the mail. just in time for Halloween. :/
Obviously the shipping time wasn't ideal, but whenever I asked in a pm or email about the status of my ion arm, I indeed got a response... so there's that... Uh...

The body of the ion arm itself is quite pretty, and without all but two flaws; there is A) Not a big enough hole in the back to fit the gold nut which the PH-25 (if I recall correctly) resistor secures onto. This means that you've got to get crafty if you want it secured well. B) The hole for the Legris elbow at the bottom of the arm is pre-drilled. APPEARANTLY my fitting is smaller than most, so I had to resort to adhesive. This is only a problem because of how expensive it can be to replace a genuine 1 generation elbow (albeit 1/8 in.)

Other than that, the arm itself is very crisp, professional, accurate, and the welding on it looks fantastic!
The cap is of the same caliber. Although one of the corners is slightly tapered, the over-all feel and quality by far outweigh the cons. the knurling on the ion rod is perfect, and my Clippard fitting fits like a glove. It looks perfect once painted and weathered appropriatley.

All in all, though the wait time can seem daunting (I honestly wasn't sure if it would ever be completed), the final product is pretty spectacular. If you have a wad of money burning a serious hole in your pocket, and you have A LOT of time to kill before you need a part, give Ahncon a try. I'm not dissapointed.
ProtonCharger, abaka liked this
By Ejgunth87
Ordered a bunch of parts from momeraths, great quality parts. No issues there.

I originally placed my order on September 23rd. Didn't recieve my parts until March 24th. Multiple times he said that my order was completed, and that he would ship them out the following week. This happened numerous times before he actually shipped them.

His parts are great, shipping speed- not so much. So be prepared to wait 6 months for your parts.
GhostbustersMex liked this

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]