Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Donnie 'thelouie' Dorko
just received my belt gizmo kit and booster cap over the weekend, looks hella awesome, cant wait to work on them, thanks nick, i'll be sure to order some more stuff from you.
nick-a-tron liked this
By doctor73
got my beam lines yesterday very happy with them be buying from nick again soon
nick-a-tron liked this
By Vincenzo330
I grabbed some more Booster Frames & Bumpers from Nick and as always they're beautifully cast and he shipped them quickly. Nick is pretty much THE ONLY seller (Aside from TC's Thrower kits) that I'd ever buy resin parts from.

You can never go wrong with a purchase from Nick-a-tron!
nick-a-tron liked this
By _ecto84
got my SB parts today..love em!! thanks for always being attentive to questions and more than helpful to the little inquiries nick!!
justin
nick-a-tron liked this
By Ernest Reid
at this point we dont even really need to review nick,, hes a class act with great parts,, ive bought so many i cant even list em ,, but the one constant is the quaility

also for an international delievery,, he is lighting quick.
nick-a-tron liked this
By Mr_Stay_Puft
I have made at least two orders from Nick, one for a set of goggle lenses and the second for a booster frame and a set of his resin Legris elbows. The quality of the resin parts I received in both orders is absolutely amazing! The shipping was lightning fast and he is a stand up guy.

I feel comfortable ordering from him knowing that I will always receive high quality parts and that he stands behind each order that ships out of his door. Thanks Nick!

Patrick
nick-a-tron liked this
By ohblee
I ordered 3 Legris elbows from him with the brass to finish them off. Great castings! Thanks! Nice doing business with you!
nick-a-tron liked this
By kevinj319
Great stuff as always. Picked up some legris elbow replicas. Very well done. We all know Nick is a top-notch seller.
nick-a-tron liked this
By KyleS
I cannot speak highly enough for Nick.

Over the last 2 years, I've ordered bumpers, wand kits, and most recently, his legris elbows from him. Everything is always packaged well, sent fast, and of amazing quality. I would say that my transactions with Nick have been some of the best I've ever had of the type. I never worry about the integrity of my items, their quality, or about being scammed by any way.

Nick is a fair guy with a talent for building and casting props. If you need parts...buy from him NOW!
nick-a-tron liked this
By Darranged
Just received a bunch of new parts from Nick. Everything is in fantastic condition, and I'm in love with his HGA filter. So texturey. Packed tight and secure as always.

Thanks for the great parts Nick!
nick-a-tron liked this
By nhimert
Just got my rubber GB1 style leg hose connector in the mail today. Super fast shipping (considering it had to cross the pond) and well packaged. Did I mention this thing is choice? Quality all around. Definitely would buy from Nick again.
nick-a-tron liked this
By Replica
Got a leg hose connector from nick - very pleased!
nick-a-tron liked this
By joviaaldreetje
Received my replica legris elbows , ecto-goggles kit and three leghose connectors from Nick. No need to say whats been said over and over, awesome products, great service as always
nick-a-tron liked this
By Guitarman
Got my gun kit today in the mail.
Extremely well packaged (bubble wrap and tape, hell of a lot of bubble wrap!).
Shipping was fast, quality of the resin casting is....well, just plain amazing, and than some!

Can recommend him to anyone.
On top of it all, he´s a real nice guy to deal with. :)
nick-a-tron liked this
By abaka
Over the last few weeks I've picked up and ordered a number of things from Nick.

I decided to do a semi hero pack and pretty much everything on it will be from Nick. So far I have the following: Bumper, Filler Tubes, Vac Line, HGA, Ion Knob and PPD. They are excellent quality.

I also have a shell/mbo on order and I'm sure it will also meet the quality that I expect from Nick.

Nick is an absolute gentleman to deal with, and also a pleasure to talk to. I've still got a few other misc resin thingies to pick up for my semi hero and I wouldn't even dream of going elsewhere for them.
nick-a-tron liked this
By rays_occult
More items arrived from Nick today, made to a very high standard as per usual! Nick is always incredibly helpful and his work is top notch. Thanks Nick!
nick-a-tron liked this
By Polly
I have bought Pack Bumpers, slime blower boxes, legris replica elbows, rubber gb1 hose connector from Nick. His stuff is very well made, excellent customer service. I would recommend this seller.
nick-a-tron liked this
By TeeJayVelorian
Ordered a whole Pack kit from Nick last week. had to wait for him to cast everything due to the busy Halloween season. I cannot wait to work with his product!! Hoping to grab one of his motherboards too once they are available.
By nick-a-tron
TeeJayVelorian wrote:Ordered a whole Pack kit from Nick last week. had to wait for him to cast everything due to the busy Halloween season. I cannot wait to work with his product!! Hoping to grab one of his motherboards too once they are available.
Its all cast up and wrapped. Turns out the packing peanuts im waiting on were signed for by an office down the hall from mine last week so ill be knocking on their door first thing in the morning. If they have them you pack kit will be shipping tomorrow :)
By TeeJayVelorian
That's great!! You truly are a man of timing too! I ordered and paid for my kit exactly two weeks ago tomorrow. And you said it'll take up to two weeks for it to be made. Your actually technically early, and this being this is your busy season.
A HUGE Plus in my book!! Cannot wait for it to get here. I'll be writing a review on my kit as well once it's here.
nick-a-tron liked this

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]