So I wanted to show off the Haslab pack so far. I've yet to really do much, so at the moment, it's only around 15% complete. I have lots to do, BUT, here's the pack and wand (1984) -

01) I replaced the Spengler Neutrona Wand with the "1984" Neutrona Wand. I had a itty bitty issue with the wand itself, the first one I bought would not turn on and had a fault with the connections to the switches and the vibration wheel.
02) Alice Frame is a Rothco one, I have yet to literally make sure the straps do not fail and fall off, as I know they have done on my 80% Spirit Halloween one and I want to stop that from happening when I do use it for cosplay!
03) I'm going to use some sort of IPA to remove the "weathering" that looks cheap and not well done on my pack. Once that is done, I will replace all stickers with the '84 stickers set that we got in the box (I'm hoping to heck that they still stick, if not I'll grab some from etsy at least!)
04) Will be removing a lot of things on the pack to make it that "'84" look like the yellow bit next to the ribbon cable, cleaning the ribbon cable etc.

Hopefully it'll be done by the end of this year or just before we get the "Two in a Box" Trap/PKE meter set.
Good luck on your journey! Modifying the HasLab pack was a lot of fun for me. About four months and $650 later and I had assembled a custom job all my own. I decided early on that I wasn't going to go for screen accuracy to any particular film. I just tried to make it fit my style. But even just the experience itself was full of rewarding moments (and a few frustrating ones, sure).
DrMadKatz, Kieron W liked this
KingTorg wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 12:06 am Good luck on your journey! Modifying the HasLab pack was a lot of fun for me. About four months and $650 later and I had assembled a custom job all my own. I decided early on that I wasn't going to go for screen accuracy to any particular film. I just tried to make it fit my style. But even just the experience itself was full of rewarding moments (and a few frustrating ones, sure).
Thank you, I took a quick glance at a few of the bits and pieces on the pack and it seems like they'll be easy to remove or that i'll have to "mod" certain bits.
One time wrote: March 27th, 2024, 5:17 pm Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using any chemicals. It is sealed in (unlike the wand) and you may damage or eat away the plastic. I used a magic eraser when I weathered my Haslab:

viewtopic.php?t=50645
I'll use the magic eraser technique then, thanks for that advice mate! :)
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]