Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By lifelongfan
A while back I was gifted a set of Kenner Classics TRG figures after a friend's son lost interest. I have two sets of 1986 Kenner figures as well as at least three other sets of the 2020 figures (thanks to Ollie's for making them $4 each!), so I decided to customize this set to look like the unreleased "Backpack Heroes" figure line. I've seen some amazing custom figures on the GBFans forums! I've built model cars for over 30 years, but whatever plastic these figures are made of is causing major paint issues! I've had to strip the figure twice now! To begin with I scuffed ole' Egon up with a Scotch Brite and dawn dish soap, and thoroughly dried him. I tried Creatix acrylic airbrush paint, but it just flakes off. So I carefully stripped the figure with isopropyl alcohol, and tried again with good old rattle can Krylon Fusion (supposedly for plastics), but it WOULD NOT dry, it stayed tacky/sticky, and I didn't like the shine either, so I had to strip him again (which took FOREVER with IPA and a toothbrush!). What kind of paint do y'all use to make custom figures?!? I'm afraid if I keep stripping the paint that it will eventually mess the figure up! Help!

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]