Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Ecto24601 wrote: December 11th, 2023, 8:05 am I gave in to my urge and ordered three more, now maxed out at 5 orders. Let's see where this ends in total, I predict somewhere between 23k-24k. Maybe the nice folks at Hasbro might even throw in some more, the engineer patch isn't even officially announced. Nonetheless, a rousing success.
Still holding out hope for a web belt that extends to 50", or something similar.
Ecto24601 wrote: December 11th, 2023, 3:05 pm as well as an ID card(?!, ok...). Yay, more bonus stuff!
Cool but where did you see that announced. Did I miss that in the Tested video?

EDIT: Found it. "Now including a surprise bonus Ghostbusters Engineering patch and ID card since we already hit 20,000 backers!!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0uV0ZIOFHv/
gamera1968 liked this
Less than one hour to go to back the HasLab Two in the Box crowdfunded project!

And then then they charge our bank accounts.

Hopefully, they'll ship out before next Halloween.
40 minutes to go an ending on over 24,000 backers. Not bad for when their min. was 10,000. Hopefully this was a success they can use to show their overlords that there's a demand.
timeware wrote:Kind of wondering how the ID card would work. Haslab logo, and you copy and paste your photo on the side? Or will it be an app like the selfie series?
Hasbro updated their page. It's a keycard based one that appears in the movie. Not sure yet if it will be customized to each backer.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/ghostb ... -k-e-meter

"THE SPECTRAL SURPRISE UNLOCK

Hello Ghostbusters fans, and congratulations on fully unlocking all the stretch goal tiers—including our unannounced tier 4: The Spectral Surprise! Because the Ghostbusters fan community is so dedicated to this thrilling franchise, the Hasbro Pulse HasLab team, along with our partners at Sony Pictures Consumer Products and Ghost Corps, have decided to toss in a couple of bonus unlocks. That’s right! Not only will backers receive the exclusive Ghostbusters Engineering patch (revealed on Adam Savage’s Tested), but we’ll be including a special Zeddemore Industries GB Engineering keycard, inspired by the upcoming Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire movie! Yes, you can become a card-carrying member of the Ghostbusters Engineering team, and how cool is that?"
This Post Contains Spoilers
zeta otaku, Kingpin, gamera1968 and 1 others liked this
A set was backed in my name two weeks ago, but damn that's freaking awesome. It would be awesome if they kept the ID as is though. Also would be interesting to see how they'll tackle the remote control trap. Although with the trap stand im sure some of us could mod it to a remote control set up.
Yeah, in the past 2 hours and 22 min, some people should have been charged already. You should get a thank you email, and then a payment processed confirm email. I used a card so I would think if you used Paypal you should get a third email from Paypal confirming the charge.

God forbid anyone has to, the email mentions you have until 1/9/2024 at 11:59PM ET to cancel your order.
gamera1968 liked this
I also received my e-mail confirmation from Paypal last night, in the sum of $320.99 - which includes 7% Florida sales tax.
I had to cancel mine at the last moment. Really happy for those who got one.

And if anyone with spare orderss is feeling insanely generous, especially UK based, I would happily pay an inflated price for just the ghost trap when they arrive next year. But I think I'll have to accept this bundle was a bit too steep for me right now.
That really sucks chicken. Hopefully alot of us won't have to cancel the backings. It's too bad that these products aren't already out and you can recoup most of your funds by offering the meter for sale. Although, you could have put a listing up on E-Bay for the Meter.
mrmichaelt wrote: December 11th, 2023, 11:23 pm Yeah, in the past 2 hours and 22 min, some people should have been charged already. You should get a thank you email, and then a payment processed confirm email. I used a card so I would think if you used Paypal you should get a third email from Paypal confirming the charge.

God forbid anyone has to, the email mentions you have until 1/9/2024 at 11:59PM ET to cancel your order.
i received the thank you email, but not the payment processed confirm email, even if in the order on the haslab site, it appears as "payed"
Turtuv wrote:
i received the thank you email, but not the payment processed confirm email, even if in the order on the haslab site, it appears as "payed"
Interesting. I did order mine with one hour to go. I am in the USA and used a credit card, got the "Ghosbusters Fans! - YOU DID IT!!" email at about 12:33 am Eastern (the this project has been successfully funded message)

then the "Payment successful" email at about 1 am Eastern which reads "Your recent payment for Ghostbusters Plasma Series HasLab Two in the Box! Ghost Trap and P.K.E. Meter from #xxxxxx was successful. Your collection is about to get a major upgrade!

You can leave the rest to us!" and shows your total.

Maybe they're charging from most recent backers to oldest? Idk. Or maybe there's some difference in how emails/confirms are sent out to international backers? Shrug.

But yeah, as long as on your Hasbro/Haslab account it says paid and on whatever payment method you used, credit or paypal it shows the charge in your history, you're good to go I would think.
I hope they surprise us with an early release like for the Proton Pack. I'm also happy the stretch goals didn't include any plastic or figures as all the budget will go to the trap and pke. (I haven't even taken the burn minipufts out of the box they were in on the Proton Pack.)
gamera1968 liked this
Really pleased to be in on this. I only discovered it through Adam Savage's video and am so thankful that I did.

My only question is, why is the cable between the trap and the footpedal not screen accurate? As mentioned in Adam's video, it'll be a simple and inexpensive mod to add some split corrugated loom, but why isn't this included right out of the box?
The props Adam going over aren't the finished product. They know we'll be nit picking every thing that's accurate or not with these things. They'll make the necessary changes before we get them. The one feature I want is to be able to turn off the time out function with the EMF detector, while having it be a reliable ghost hunting tool. Main reason why I backed them.
Michael C wrote: December 12th, 2023, 8:18 pm Really pleased to be in on this. I only discovered it through Adam Savage's video and am so thankful that I did.

My only question is, why is the cable between the trap and the footpedal not screen accurate? As mentioned in Adam's video, it'll be a simple and inexpensive mod to add some split corrugated loom, but why isn't this included right out of the box?
The cable is screen accurate to Afterlife

The only inaccuracies (worth noting) we hope they fix prior to production are:

1. Missing light on trap
2. Screen accurate 4 bargraph plate screws on the trap instead of the 6 screws shown by Hasbro
3. Possibly make the PKE wing lights more screen accurate. (they are now yellow as in GB1 and GB2, Afterlife showed them to be more detailed, a deep whitish color)
4. Maybe the forward position of the rear wheels on the trap if we are being pedantic.

mrmichaelt liked this
Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]