Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Hello all.

I was looking to see if Extreme Ghostbusters was streaming anywhere and I came up with an idea that someone with more time than I might be interesting in completing or maybe it can just be som thing fans contribute to on an ad hoc basis,

Anyways the idea is that there are so many different streaming services in different countries I was thinking GB fans or someone could start a Database of which country has ghostbusters and its many off shoots and on what service(and if that service is free or paid;

For example, as a Canadian, in Canada Ghostbusters 1, 2 & answer the call are Available on Crave, Real Ghostbusters is available on the CTV App(free of charge), and Afterlife is on Amazon Prime. Certain EGB episodes are on YouTube for free.

Something like that. So now if any Canadians come by they can look up and see where or if ghostbusters is streaming. And if it’s ever taken off that service we update it.

Anyways just a thought. I’m not sure what it should look like or anything or the sort but maybe someone might take up the cause? So perhaps list the services GB content is streaming on in your country. And then that info can either stay here in this forum or someone can do something else with that info and create a specific section?
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]