For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By ghoulishfright
Keaton Kohl wrote:Image
Oy vey! Don't these ectoplasmic meshugenehs have any moihels in the netherworld? I mean, good grief, you can't just go shlepping around all your shmeckle like that - what if it gets infected? Silly goys...
By ghoulishfright
Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if Bill Murray himself modeled for that picture. No joke.
By Massacci
I'd be worried more about the guy on the left than the actually painting itself. He's practically cupping Bill's balls.
By Massacci
So Phil is confessing to a romantic infatuation with Murray and trying to hide his erection at the same time in this picture? LOL. jk.
By EJLambert
Dr. Rockso wrote:LMAO he has a hell of a pachage going on
Looks kinda small to me. HYUCK!
By ghoulishfright
Talk about meatballs...

am I right or am I right? ;)
By RedVirtue
I never would have thought I would see a ghost penis on RGB. hahahaha
But I never noticed Dana's nipple until the Blueray came out. We had a big Ghostbusters day at my girlfriends house. When the nipple slipped me and one of my friends just looked over at eachother silently with a face like "did you see that!?" lol No one else seemed to notice. Hilarious.
By Gareee
We just saw Ghostbusters on the big screen last night... and I missed the nipple slip... 8(
By RedVirtue
I searched "ghostbusters nipple" on google and this is the first image.
One shape does look like a blurred thumb. The other loos like a nipple. This image definately isn't HD though.
By ForeverYoung
Not in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine reading through a thread like this. Are we better for having done so? Yes, I believe we are. ;)
By ghoulishfright
It just occurred to me that he is literally a one-eyed monster.

and that he is "horny" as well.
By SONICR
lmao
you guys and your berries and twigs!
By Adonis
I expected Bill Murray to have a bigger penis.

I think I remember that RGB Wang Ghost. It WAS buried in my subconscious but now I have to go to therapy! Thanks GBFans!
By Megalomaniac
xtrmn8r17 wrote:This picture is proof that Murray only has 1 giant testicle, not two like the rest of you freaks.
He's also uncut.
Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]