Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Pitstain
Hi all,

I did not see anywhere best to post this and I am sure a few of you are building this model as well, spolier alert it is going to be one big Twinkie.

Part 1 of my build:
Last edited by Kingpin on July 17th, 2023, 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added Youtube code
zeta otaku liked this
By zeta otaku
It's huge. I'm in the low 70s with my build (started back when it was still Eaglemoss). Really can't wait to get the continuation parts from Fanhome.

As for your video, very well done! Now, make sure you store ALL of that in a safe spot so none of that will get lost... you won't be using those parts for a LONG ass time XD I think the next phase is the engine.
By Pitstain
Oh yeah I have a separate bin to store the parts, no different than my DeLorean build where the rear bumper and lights sat for like 70 stages. Have a blast with your build they start shipping continuation parts about the 17th of this month.
By zeta otaku
FINALLY got my confirmation notice for my first parts from Fanhome to continue where Eaglemoss left off :D

Now to dig out my Ecto-1 husk and... completely re-organize my room to find a spot for it...

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]