For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
So there's 27 side hustle contracts so far as of DLC #5.

List of Side Hustle Contracts and our attempt to catalogue what items are unlocked from completing them. If you can verify any, please post a reply!

Name patches were retroactively added to side hustles when patch 1.3.0 was released on 12/31/22

Shirt patches were retroactively added to side hustles when patch 1.4.0 was released on 1/31/23

Shirt logos were retroactively added to side hustles when DLC #2 patch was released on 4/20/23

Side Hustle Contracts can be accessed on the table at the wall off to the side of the front desk in the Firehouse. There were 17 originally. One more was added in the DLC #1 update. 5 more were added in the DLC #2 update for a new total of 23. 1 more was added in the DLC #3 update for a new total of 24. 1 more was added in the DLC #4 update for a new total of 25.
Each task is worth 5000 XP and completing the side hustle nets another 25,000 XP. The more difficult contracts yield 75,000 to 100,000 XP. The Asset, for example, yields 75,000 XP and The Expert yields 100,000 XP.

The Spectacle was added in the DLC #1 update. Completing the contract yields two new glasses for the eye wear section in character customization: Secretary Chic and Scientific Spectacles. They are based on Janine Melnitz and Egon Spengler's glasses in The Real Ghostbusters, respectively.

Name patches were retroactively added to side hustles when patch 1.3.0 was released on December 31, 2022. Shirt patches were retroactively added to side hustles when patch 1.4.0 was released on January 31, 2023. Shirt logos were retroactively added to side hustles when DLC #2 patch was released on April 20, 2023. Several requirements and/or wording in contracts were changed when DLC #3 patch was released on August 1, 2023.

*Buster Basics
**Pick yourself up from being slimed 3 times
**Complete 3 Full Haunt Matches from start to finish
**Hold onto a primary tether for 120 seconds total
-Unlocks Head wear: Chullo Hat and 2 name tags Janine and Melnitz
--2 name tags added with Patch 1.3.0

*Ghost Trapping Basics
**Trap 5 Ghosts inside your ghost trap
**Throw your trap for a total of 750 Meters
**Trap 1 Ghost by yourself
-Unlocks Gloves Thermo Glove, shirt patch and shirt logo: Trap Captain
--shirt patch added with Patch 1.4.0. Logo added with Patch 1.5.0

*PKE Meter Basics
**Eliminate 15 Minions with the P.K.E. Pulse
**Stun 5 Ghosts with your P.K.E. Pulse
**Flush 10 Ghosts out of objects with your P.K.E. Meter Blast
-Unlocks shirt patch P.K.E. Tracker
--shirt patch added with Patch 1.4.0, originally no item unlocked

*Thrower Basics
**Help Reinforce 10 already formed tethers
**Drag 5 ghosts into a ghost trap's pull field with your particle thrower
**Flush 3 Ghosts out of objects with your particle thrower
-Unlocks shirt patch (maybe Sharp Thrower) and elbow pad
--shirt patch added with Patch 1.4.0, elbow pad added ???, originally no item unlocked

*Destruction
**Find and Destroy 50 Ghost Possessable Objects
**"Accidentally" smash 50 panes of expensive, fragile glass
**Rack up $750,000 in property damage
-Unlocks knee pads: Threaded Pads

*Rift Hunting
**Uncover 5 Ghost Rifts hidden inside of objects
**Deal 10,000 Damage to Ghost Rifts
**Destroy 3 Ghost Rifts without anyone else's help
-Unlocks Head wear: Cowboy Hat and 2 name tags: Dana and Barrett
*As of the release of Patch 1.6.0. (DLC 3) on August 1, 2023, the following requirements were changed:
**Reworded Tier 3 requirement to " Destroy 5 Rifts with the help of your fellow Busters"

*Frightening
**Phase through 30 Civilians
**Use your abilities to scare 50 Civilians
**Use a Possessable's "Notice Me" ability to lure Civilians 20 times
-Note: No items, only XP

*Escape Artist
**Use a Rift to remanifest after getting trapped 12 times
**Struggle and Escape from 50 Tethers
**Escape the final pull of a ghost trap 3 times
-Unlocks head wear: Ushanka and nametag
--name tag added with Patch 1.3.0
*As of the release of Patch 1.6.0. (DLC 3) on August 1, 2023, the following requirements were changed:
**Reduced Tier 2 requirement to escaping 30 tethers (from 50)
**Replaced Tier 3 requirement

*Ghost Basics
**Travel 500 meters while possessing objects
**Completely slime a buster 10 times
**Successfully Fully Haunt 3 Locations
-Unlocks footwear Rubber Boots and nametag Zuul
--name tag added with Patch 1.3.0

*The Pestilence
**Slime 10 busters who are attacking your rifts
**Phase through 25 Busters
**Knock back 15 Busters
**Stay Close to busters and remain out of sight for 120 seconds
**Approach Busters from behind and Sabotage 20 Proton Packs
-Unlocks footwear, nametag, Gozerian Guard patch and logo
--name tag added with Patch 1.3.0, shirt patch added with Patch 1.4.0, shirt logo added with DLC 2 patch

*Nice Friendly Civilians
**Calm down 30 Civilians from a worried state
**Frighten 15 Civilians by using your rather dangerous gear
**Have your minions scare 10 Civilians
**Get Knocked Back 15 Times
**Calm down 50 Civilians from a scared state
-Unlocks eye wear and 2 nametags

*Haunting Effect
**Cast P.K.E. into 50 Objects to haunt them
**Use Phase for a total of 1,000 meters
**Use a Possesseable's "Notice Me" ability to lure Civilians 30 times
**Use your Unique Abilities 100 times
**Linger around to haunt 20 rooms
-Unlocks Top: Tactical Vest, nametag, shirt patch, shirt logo
--name tag added with Patch 1.3.0, shirt patch added with Patch 1.4.0, shirt logo added with DLC 2 patch

*Hostile Ghost
**Get completely slimed by ghosts 10 Times
**Clear 5000 mL of Slime from yourself
**Lose 40 Ghosts to broken tethers
**Bust Ghosts to successfully complete 5 Jobs
**Find and Destroy 250 Ghost Possessable Objects
-Unlocks nametag Scoleri and top Biker Jacket
--name tag added with Patch 1.3.0, top added ???, originally no items
**Reduced Tier 3 requirement to losing 30 ghosts to broken tethers (Down from 40)

*Proper Busting
**Uncover 10 Ghost Rifts hidden inside of objects
**Help destroy 15 Ghost Rifts with other busters
**Deal 7,500 damage to Ghost Rift Fractures
**Destroy 50 Objects filled with a Ghosts haunted energy
**Knock a Rift out of a Ghost’s possession 5 times
-Unlocks Welding Goggles eye wear and Buster nametag
--name tag added with Patch 1.3.0, eyewear added ????, original no items

*The Expert
**Spend 120 Seconds inside ectovision searching
**Lose 30 Ghosts to broken tethers
**Sprint for 1,000 Meters
**Find and Destroy 25 Artifacts
**Struggle and Break free from 5 tethers held by all 4 busters
**Phase through 50 wall portals
**Drag 25 ghosts into a ghost trap’s full field with your particle thrower
**Win 10 Haunt Matches on any team
-Note: 100,000 XP
-Unlocks name tag, Camp Waconda Mallow Roast shirt patch and logo
--name tag added with Patch 1.3.0, shirt patch added with Patch 1.4.0, shirt logo added with DLC 2 patch, originally no items
**Reduced Tier 4 requirement to destroying 15 Artifacts (Down from 25)
**Reduced Tier 5 requirement to breaking free from 3 tethers held by all four busters (Down from 5)

*The Asset
**Use the V.A.D. to successfully ascend 20 floors
**Expel 5,000 mL of Slime onto Busters
**Find and Destroy 20 Lamps
**Hide 30 of your Rifts inside objects
**Help Reinforce tethers for 120 Seconds total
**Deal 25,000 Damage to Ghost Rifts
**Knock back 30 Busters
**Fully Haunt 5 Locations successfully after losing all your rifts
-Note: 75,000 XP
-Unlocks Foot wear and the Peter and Venkman nametags
--name tag added with Patch 1.3.0, foot wear added ???, originally no items
**Reduced Tier 4 requirement to hiding 20 Rifts inside objects (Down from 30)

*The Professional
**Find and Destroy 10 Floor Buffers
**Apply 5,000 mL of Slime to busters
**Find and Collect 500 Spores, Molds, and Fungi
**Summon a total of 100 Minions
**Flush 20 Ghosts out of objects with your particle thrower
**Knock Down 100 Alleyway Firing range targets
**Possess a total of 100 objects around locations
**Hold onto a primary tether for 500 seconds total
-Unlocks Eye wear: 3D Goggles and the Winton and Zeddemore nametags
--name tag added with Patch 1.3.0, eyewear added ???, originally no items

*The Legend
**Cause 30 Civilians to flee locations by Horrifying them
**Sprint for 2,500 Meters
**Expel a total of 20,000 KW from your Proton Pack
**Drain a total of 5,000 mA from using your Ghost Trap
**Rack up $2,000,000 in property damage
**Stun 25 Ghosts with your P.K.E. Pulse
**Trap 10 Ghosts by yourself
**Bust the Ghost with only 30 seconds or less to spare 5 Times
-Unlocks the Top: Flight Jacket and the Ray and Stantz nametags
--name tag added with Patch 1.3.0, flight jacket added ???, originally no item

*The Spectacle
**Find and Collect 500 Spores, Molds, and Fungi
**Calm down 50 Civilians from a scared state
-When: DLC #1
-Unlocks: 2 eyewear: Secretary Chic and Scientific Spectacles.
**Reduced Tier 1 requirement to collecting 200 fungi (Down from 500)
**Reduced Tier 2 requirement to calming down 30 Civs in the Scared State (Down from 50)

*Extreme Style
**Deal 5000 Damage to Rifts
**Support 25 Civilians
**Destroy 10 Drudges
-When DLC #2
-15,000 XP
-Unlocks 2 Tops: Rivera Rags and Extremely Safe

*The Connoisseur
**Transfer Quickly between 50 Possessable Objects
**Vault or Mantle over ledges 100 Times
**Send forth your minions to do 5000 mischievousness
**Throw your trap out 30 Times
**Use abilities to send 50 Civilians to a Horrified state
**Help up 30 slimed teammates
**Save a Rift under attack and carry it away from danger 10 times
**Mark 25 Hidden Rifts with P.K.E. Pulses
-When DLC #2
-100,000 XP

*Teamwork
**Spot 30 Ghosts for your team
**Help up 10 slimed teammates
**Help destroy 5 Ghost Rifts with other busters
-When DLC #2
-25,000 XP

*Slime Explorer
**Clear 2500mL of Slime off your body
**Mantle of Vault over 50 obstacles
**Flush out 5 Ghosts using your P.K.E. Meter
**Destroy 30 Minions
**Destroy 8 Rifts
-When DLC #2
-30,000 XP
-Unlocks 1 Suit: Sewer Explorer Suit and 1 head wear: Hard Headed

*Answering The Call
**Shoot down 50 Ghost Targets at the Shooting Gallery.
**Destroy 100 Possessables.
**Totally destroy 3 locations.
**Clear 2016mL of slime off of yourself.
**Rack up $25000 in property damage.
-When DLC #3
-No XP
-Unlocks: Answering The Coveralls in full suits, Metaphysical Examination Gloves in gloves, Subway Boots in foot wear, Physicist Frames and Throwing Shade in eye wear, and name tags for Abby Yates, Erin Gilbert, Patty Tolan, Jillian Holtzmann, and Kevin Beckman (10).

*The Wrangler
**Wrangle a total of 20 Ghosts into Ghost Traps
**Round up a total of 30 Minions by trapping them in our Ghost Trap
**Lasso down and hold the Primary Tether on ghosts for a combined 120 seconds
-When DLC #4
-8000 XP
-Unlocks: footwear Cowboy Boo-ts

*Bitter Cold
**Use your Phase ability to pass through Busters 20 times.
**Use your Clever Ghosting skills by staying out of sight and lingering near unsuspecting busters for 25 seconds.
**Jumpscare a Civilian or Buster 15 times by using your scare attack while inside a possessable.
**Steal 5 Buster Ghost Traps
**Spew 2000 mL of Slime onto Busters
-When: DLC 5 patch
-75000 XP
-Unlocks: Melody Diner, Repossessed, the Frozen Neon logo, and Garraka shirt logos, Frozen Outfit tint

*Familiar Connections
**Help up 15 slimed teammates.
**Rack up $750,000 in property damage.
**Destroy 50 objects from any location.
**??
-When: DLC 5 patch
-Unlocks 3 shirt logos: Robotics, GB Engineering, Manhattan Adventurers Society (unconfirmed)

Alternatively, these are the items we have yet to definitively match to a side hustle contract:
-Name tags: Louis, Tully, Slimer, Gozer, Stay Puft
-Retro Visor
-Waffle Pads
-High Tops
-Service
-Shirt patches: Sharp Thrower, P.K.E. Thrower, Spores Molds and Fungus, Gozerian Guard
-Shirt logos: Sharp Thrower, P.K.E. Thrower, Spores Molds and Fungus, Gozerian Guard, Garraka, Robotics, GB Engineering, Manhattan Adventurers Society
-Tint: Frozen Outfit

Notes
-Extreme Jersey is unlocked for Content Creators and Official GB League Teams from illfonic via an exclusive code sent out.
Christof liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: April 26th, 2023, 3:11 am So there's 23 side hustle contracts. I know the recent ones from DLC 2. But anyone here happen to keep track what specific item(s) unlocks from finishing the older 19? For example, Slime Explorer unlocks Sewer Explorer Suit and Hard Headed headwear while Extreme Style unlocks Rivera Rags and Extremely Safe.
Almost every one of them are for the Morale and Name Patch options which now also unlock Shirt Logo options as well. Mostly they're common sense, "Thrower Basics" Unlocks the "Thrower Pro" Logo, "Ghost Trap Basics" unlocks "Trap Master", "PKE Basics" unlocks "PKE Expert", etc etc. I'll see if I can recall exactly which hustles that "Camp Wacaunda" and "Gozerian Guard" are locked behind but I Think It's linked to The Pestilence and the Expert Side Hustles. Hope that helps some!
mrmichaelt liked this
Christof wrote: April 28th, 2023, 8:32 am Almost every one of them are for the Morale and Name Patch options which now also unlock Shirt Logo options as well. Mostly they're common sense, "Thrower Basics" Unlocks the "Thrower Pro" Logo, "Ghost Trap Basics" unlocks "Trap Master", "PKE Basics" unlocks "PKE Expert", etc etc. I'll see if I can recall exactly which hustles that "Camp Wacaunda" and "Gozerian Guard" are locked behind but I Think It's linked to The Pestilence and the Expert Side Hustles. Hope that helps some!
Thank you, Christof. Idk, I am starting to wonder if the type of rewards are changing with each Tenure level or something. Because I've noticed in some streams, that reward items differs for the same contract - like in once instance I saw Rift Hunting gives Headwear but in another instance 2 name tags. If so, even harder to keep track...
Christof liked this
Nametags got added with the same patch as the first level of tenure, and applied to Side Hustles retroactively. It's been the same with each level of tenure, new cosmetics added to the Side Hustles. Which is a long winded way of saying that sounds accurate lol.
mrmichaelt liked this
Christof wrote: April 29th, 2023, 9:15 am Nametags got added with the same patch as the first level of tenure, and applied to Side Hustles retroactively. It's been the same with each level of tenure, new cosmetics added to the Side Hustles. Which is a long winded way of saying that sounds accurate lol.
Hoo boy... I sent off an email to the support team asking if they had a master list and it's been a couple days, no response. lol.

Well, Extreme Style and Slime Explorer for sure have set items, the Rivera Rags and Extremely Safe and Sewer Explorer Suit and Hard Headed respectively. Not sure about the one added in DLC 1, the Spectacle - I think it was Wraparound and something else I can't recall right now.
mrmichaelt wrote: April 29th, 2023, 4:53 pm
Christof wrote: April 29th, 2023, 9:15 am Nametags got added with the same patch as the first level of tenure, and applied to Side Hustles retroactively. It's been the same with each level of tenure, new cosmetics added to the Side Hustles. Which is a long winded way of saying that sounds accurate lol.
Hoo boy... I sent off an email to the support team asking if they had a master list and it's been a couple days, no response. lol.

Well, Extreme Style and Slime Explorer for sure have set items, the Rivera Rags and Extremely Safe and Sewer Explorer Suit and Hard Headed respectively. Not sure about the one added in DLC 1, the Spectacle - I think it was Wraparound and something else I can't recall right now.
Well, looks like they're just giving you lip service. time to launch a nation wide boycott. Lol. I kid, I kid.
Bison256 wrote: April 29th, 2023, 7:09 pm Spectacle unlocks RGB Egon and Janine's glasses.
That's right. Scientific Spectacles and Secretary Chic. Thanks.

timeware wrote: April 29th, 2023, 10:29 pm Well, looks like they're just giving you lip service. time to launch a nation wide boycott. Lol. I kid, I kid.
It's possible the support contact is only for reporting bugs. I'm not entirely sure. But they haven't sent an email saying the report is closed yet. Plus, there could always be legalities with helping me with my request. But this is a game with a lot of things to keep notes on and I admit I feel like Hans Brinker at times. But yeah, kinda stuck with the original 19 side hustles, I never kept track. And for some damn reason, I can't find the last 3 clippings on Artemisia - it drives me batty.
mrmichaelt wrote: April 30th, 2023, 12:30 am
Bison256 wrote: April 29th, 2023, 7:09 pm Spectacle unlocks RGB Egon and Janine's glasses.
That's right. Scientific Spectacles and Secretary Chic. Thanks.

timeware wrote: April 29th, 2023, 10:29 pm Well, looks like they're just giving you lip service. time to launch a nation wide boycott. Lol. I kid, I kid.
It's possible the support contact is only for reporting bugs. I'm not entirely sure. But they haven't sent an email saying the report is closed yet. Plus, there could always be legalities with helping me with my request. But this is a game with a lot of things to keep notes on and I admit I feel like Hans Brinker at times. But yeah, kinda stuck with the original 19 side hustles, I never kept track. And for some damn reason, I can't find the last 3 clippings on Artemisia - it drives me batty.
Have you considered digging around the games files? It's runs on the unreal engine, there should be tools to decompress them.
Bison256 wrote:Have you considered digging around the games files? It's runs on the unreal engine, there should be tools to decompress them.
Not really my wheelhouse but I think eventually someone will poke around. Look at The Video Game. Fans have found lot's of stuff in the game files over the past 14 years. I should ask Paul Rudoff if he can.
mrmichaelt wrote: April 26th, 2023, 3:11 am So there's 23 side hustle contracts. I know the recent ones from DLC 2. But anyone here happen to keep track what specific item(s) unlocks from finishing the older 19? For example, Slime Explorer unlocks Sewer Explorer Suit and Hard Headed headwear while Extreme Style unlocks Rivera Rags and Extremely Safe.
I've also been running into this issue. Right now, no one has compiled a comprehensive list of how to unlock specific items in the game. GBWorldHub has a list of side hustles, but the rewards they list are generic descriptions found in-game already ("two name tags and a jacket," etc).

I know you reached out to Support, but it's traditionally up to the community to collect and share info like this. One way to do it is to start over with a new profile and document what items you're unlocking as you go. You could also supplement this by researching online how to unlock individual items via the web (I recently wanted to unlock the Tactical Vest-- Google led me to a helpful Reddit post that told me it was a reward from the “Haunting Effect" side hustle).

Setting up a Wiki list somewhere may also encourage others to add to it. I'll do what I can to contribute, but the real world keeps getting in the way of my video game obligations.
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 11:09 am It’s incredible messy the way equipment and cosmetic unlocks are handled. Kinda feel like the equipment unlocks should be on separate skill tree type system.
If I tenure how will I know what cosmetic contracts I already completed?
You don't, personally I prefer the way payday 2 does it. You don't need unlock everything again, you only to level up again to get access your to high level guns again.
Tight-Pants Jack wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 6:41 am I've also been running into this issue. Right now, no one has compiled a comprehensive list of how to unlock specific items in the game. GBWorldHub has a list of side hustles, but the rewards they list are generic descriptions found in-game already ("two name tags and a jacket," etc).

I know you reached out to Support, but it's traditionally up to the community to collect and share info like this. One way to do it is to start over with a new profile and document what items you're unlocking as you go. You could also supplement this by researching online how to unlock individual items via the web (I recently wanted to unlock the Tactical Vest-- Google led me to a helpful Reddit post that told me it was a reward from the “Haunting Effect" side hustle).

Setting up a Wiki list somewhere may also encourage others to add to it. I'll do what I can to contribute, but the real world keeps getting in the way of my video game obligations.
Yes, I've seen GBHub's page. I also saw someone tried to start a list on Reddit but it didn't really go anywhere.

Yeah, starting a new profile is basically my nuclear option/last resort. I don't have the stomach to do that since I don't play that much anyway to begin with.
mrmichaelt wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 5:05 pmYeah, starting a new profile is basically my nuclear option/last resort. I don't have the stomach to do that since I don't play that much anyway to begin with.
You could start a Smurf account, unrelated to your primary one. That way you don't lose any progress.

I still have a few side hustles to complete, and I'll start documenting what they unlock as I go.
mrmichaelt liked this
Tight-Pants Jack wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 7:19 pm
mrmichaelt wrote: May 2nd, 2023, 5:05 pmYeah, starting a new profile is basically my nuclear option/last resort. I don't have the stomach to do that since I don't play that much anyway to begin with.
You could start a Smurf account, unrelated to your primary one. That way you don't lose any progress.

I still have a few side hustles to complete, and I'll start documenting what they unlock as I go.
I've ascertained if an item is labeled as "Exotic" that's a side hustle. Right? So a quick glance on the character customization screen, the items marked Exotic are:
-Flight Jacket
-Biker Jacket
-Name tags: Janine, Melnitz, Louis, Tully
-Chullo Hat
-3D Goggles
-Retro Visor
-Welding Goggles
-Waffle Pads
-Thermo Gloves
-Threaded Pads
-High Tops (2)
-Rubber Boots (2)
-Service (2)
-Shirt Patches: Trap Captain, Sharp Thrower, P.K.E. Tracker, Zuul School, and Spores Mold Fungus
-Shirt Logos: Trap Captain and Spores Mold Fungus

I might have neglected to notice if Extreme Style was Rivera Rags and Extremely Safe OR Rivera Rags, Extreme Jersey, and Extremely Safe. I think the latter since the Extreme theme.

I think The Legend might have unlocked the Flight Jacket?
Looking through the whole SU reddit I've seen that

-The Legend unlocks the flight jacket and Ray and Stantz nametags.

-The Asset unlocks the Peter and Venkman nametags

-The Professional unlocks the Winston and Zeddemore nametags

Also saw it being said the Egon and Spengler nametags are unlocked by completing the Spores, Molds, and Fungus collection. But I'm not sure if you get it along with The Forager headwear or if you have do it over again after activating tenure.

And speculation hat on, just from process of elimination - I think that

-Buster Basics originally unlocked Chullo Hat (only other headwear contract I've seen and only headwear left on my list of unknowns)

-Ghost Trapping Basics originally unlocked Thermo Gloves (because it's the only exotic gloves and only side hustle I've seen connected to a gloves unlock)

-Thrower Basics originally unlocked Waffle Pads (similarly only exotic elbow pads and only side hustle I've seen connected to an elbow pad unlock)

-Destruction originally unlocked Threaded Pads (similarly only exotic knee pads and only side hustle I've seen connected to a kneepad unlock) (EDIT: Confirmed by Bison256)

-Nice Friendly Civilians and Proper Busting might have unlocked 3D Goggles, Retro Visor, and/or Welding Goggles

-Ghost Basics and The Pestilence might have unlocked High Tops, Rubber Boots, and/or Service.

Can anyone corroborate?

Chicken, He Clucked wrote: May 4th, 2023, 2:50 am The side hustles should show an icon of exactly what cosmetic will be unlocked, or at least a name.
And then it should be greyed out or ticked off once completed and this should remain after tenure.
Hmm, I've only seen the contract shows an icon that represents the category of the item i.e. Headwear shows a hat. But not the exact item name.
Tight-Pants Jack liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: May 3rd, 2023, 6:32 am I might have neglected to notice if Extreme Style was Rivera Rags and Extremely Safe OR Rivera Rags, Extreme Jersey, and Extremely Safe. I think the latter since the Extreme theme.

I think The Legend might have unlocked the Flight Jacket?
I can confirm Extreme Style unlocks Rivera Rags and Extremely Safe only. Not the Extreme Jersey.

The Legend only unlocks XP, so no Flight Jacket. You can tell by looking at your completed jobs and seeing what TYPE of rewards it grants. According to that list, The Legend doesn't reward any cosmetic items.
*Redacted. This ended up not being true at all.
Last edited by Tight-Pants Jack on May 7th, 2023, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrmichaelt liked this
Tight-Pants Jack wrote: May 7th, 2023, 1:44 pm I can confirm Extreme Style unlocks Rivera Rags and Extremely Safe only. Not the Extreme Jersey.

The Legend only unlocks XP, so no Flight Jacket. You can tell by looking at your completed jobs and seeing what TYPE of rewards it grants. According to that list, The Legend doesn't reward any cosmetic items.
Thanks!

Strange people claimed Legend unlocked the Flight Jacket and the Ray and Stantz nametags. Maybe it changes with tenure level? What tenure level are you at right now?
mrmichaelt wrote: May 7th, 2023, 5:28 pm Strange people claimed Legend unlocked the Flight Jacket and the Ray and Stantz nametags. Maybe it changes with tenure level? What tenure level are you at right now?
I haven't tenured yet. Only at level 93 as of today.

It's also possible that some items are unlocked with achievements, not side hustles. We'll have to investigate further.

Edit:

I take back what I said earlier. Looking over your completed side hustles does NOT tell you what type of cosmetic item you've unlocked-- only how much XP it gave you. Not sure why that is.

That being said, I have already completed The Legend and I've already gotten the flight jacket. The two may indeed be related.
Last edited by Kingpin on May 8th, 2023, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrmichaelt liked this
Tight-Pants Jack wrote: May 7th, 2023, 7:11 pm
mrmichaelt wrote: May 7th, 2023, 5:28 pm Strange people claimed Legend unlocked the Flight Jacket and the Ray and Stantz nametags. Maybe it changes with tenure level? What tenure level are you at right now?
I haven't tenured yet. Only at level 93 as of today.

It's also possible that some items are unlocked with achievements, not side hustles. We'll have to investigate further.
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out/remember what correlates to what category of item:
-Is Uncommon and Rare just leveling up?
-Exotic is Side Hustle contracts.
-Legendary is unique achievements like beat the game the first time for The Prototype suit, collect all spores mold fungus for The Forager hat , The harder/longer Side Hustles unlock the OGB name patches, etc.

Or if those daily challenges are just XP or do they unlock anything. Just the former I think.

EDIT: Ok, I just sent a bug report about Hairy Biker and timeware's crashes to Illfonic.
Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]