Hi all!!

it has been some time since we have all had our haslab packs and so many modifications done to them they look amazing!!!

i have a slight issue, i dont wear my proton pack much for one simple reason, im left handed and when i try to put the wand back on the v hook with my right hand i really cant do it, i never get it lined up or even close to hooking it in to place and its a real shame!!!

i would like to know if anyone else has this problem and if there is a resolve to it without too much damage to the pack
It's hard to attach the wand on most of the haslab packs - some don't fit at all and others have a very narrow tolerance. Ironically, I think it's because Hasbro went with something pretty close to a movie accurate vhook like on a water cooler cup dispenser holder - which was hard for the actors to use too.

I've seen a couple good mods where folks picked up a better matched vhook set (but then you have to undo the screws on the pack and wand) or attached a set of strong rare earth magnets to the wand so that it can attach magnetically to the pack.
Rootbeer wrote: March 8th, 2023, 7:48 pm It's hard to attach the wand on most of the haslab packs - some don't fit at all and others have a very narrow tolerance. Ironically, I think it's because Hasbro went with something pretty close to a movie accurate vhook like on a water cooler cup dispenser holder - which was hard for the actors to use too.

I've seen a couple good mods where folks picked up a better matched vhook set (but then you have to undo the screws on the pack and wand) or attached a set of strong rare earth magnets to the wand so that it can attach magnetically to the pack.
They didn't actually use the Dixie cup holder on the pack in the end, it got swapped out for a custom aluminium v-hook, presumably because they were crap!
oidoglr, kahuna900, Kingpin liked this
Daza-Fan wrote: March 8th, 2023, 12:29 pm Hi all!!

it has been some time since we have all had our haslab packs and so many modifications done to them they look amazing!!!

i have a slight issue, i dont wear my proton pack much for one simple reason, im left handed and when i try to put the wand back on the v hook with my right hand i really cant do it, i never get it lined up or even close to hooking it in to place and its a real shame!!!

i would like to know if anyone else has this problem and if there is a resolve to it without too much damage to the pack
I can re-holster my wand on my pack by using the quick release on my left shoulder, but I can't imagine trying to do it with a non-dominant hand.
its soo true, you dont see they re attach it in the film, only clip it to their belts

its not great as a feature so i guess i will have to leave it as it, its a shame so many have the same issue with it. i dont really want to start taking mine appart to make a small change on it, maybe when i get around to building one i can sort the issue out... or even still make a left handed proton pack lol .... how weird would that look that classic design your so used to being in reverse

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]