Hi gang,

Long time lurker, first time posting (after a long hiatus).

Has anyone figured out an effective and efficient way to recreate the Phoenix Proton Pack's pneumatics? My assumption is that it'd need some kinda daughter board connected to the primary motherboard to control the pneumatics and to activate it on time. All of the venting systems I've seen so far run off of vape pen cartridges, but those somehow just don't pack the punch for me. Seeing the dust blower cans emitting just feels so much more impactful.

If not, I guess if no one else has done it, it's time to try and do it myself.

Thanks in advanced.

Last edited by Kingpin on February 17th, 2023, 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added YouTube code
I personally did a lot of reasearch in to a linear actuator set up that would do the rod and bumper eject.

You could then have compressed air with spliters for the venting.

Mechanically I have a pretty good idea. I would just need to be a lot more knowledgeable on the electronics to get everything working in sequence

But I will say afterlife kind of made the rod ejection a game only variation, as we get a good look at the cyclotron in the movie and there's no rods in there.

If you did want a pneumatic set up though, don't forget the pack does have a clippard valve, seems like it would be useful and practical.

Hope any of that helps.

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]