Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
The famous "Venkman burn in hell" message in GB1 (and GB:SU).

How do we know it was made by human hands. Maybe it was a message from the beyond?

Perhaps a plot point for future media?

Am I missing something? Was this message definitely written down by a human in the canon?
One time wrote: January 30th, 2023, 7:48 pm The famous "Venkman burn in hell" message in GB1 (and GB:SU).

How do we know it was made by human hands. Maybe it was a message from the beyond?

Perhaps a plot point for future media?

Am I missing something? Was this message definitely written down by a human in the canon?
I can’t tell you how much that confused me as a kid.

Yeah it’s graffiti done by a spurned female perhaps?
Peter was not a good professor in the 80s.

In the Nobel Prize Aspirations, there was the very, very slight hint he flirted with his students as they go down the stairs past Leslie.

In the 8/5/83 draft, page 15, it was more obvious. An angry student named Beth was given a D on her midterm by Peter despite an "deal" they had.

And of course, in the electro-shock scene, you can see how things worked out with the male volunteer being cheated and erupting in anger then storming out. And of course trying to "work" with Jennifer. And then his slip during Dana's interview.

Then we learned in the Preview Cut, there was a gag of the guys leaving on a call and a confused blonde peeks out from the sleeping quarters. Or the Afterlife mid-tag, Peter admits he only shocked the men.

I always assumed it was a spurned co-ed who used her lipstick to leave Peter a message on the door.
Yes it was indeed a human who graffitied "VENKMAN BURN IN HELL!" on the door's window. It was revealed that pretty much everyone down to the Dean of the university HATED Venkman because he was pretty much a womanizer who would flirt with students and offer them sex in order to give them passing grades, which is why in Afterlife's post credit scene, you can see the sheer look of astonishment on Dana Venkman's (probably Venkman and Dana DID get married after the events of GB2) face as she said "You marked them, didn't you!" about the cards.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]