Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By drew v
Hi!

I'm Drew! I am a maker and I own/run a small shop making random items for cosplay!

In my shop I currently have 4 Glowforge units, and Epilog co2/fiber machine, and UV printer.

I have casually looked into the forums from time to time for spirit pack parts but with the new Hasbro pack I was shoved right back in lol. So here I am as a community member trying to get my pack the way I want it along with providing parts and services to other members if needed. Have a good one and see you around the cons!

-Drew
ccv66 liked this
By gamera1968
Hello to another south Floridian!
I'm in south Broward and like it says in my signature, I'm a member of Ecto Force FL, the largest Ghostbusters costuming group in the state of Florida, with over 40 members, and growing.
drew v liked this
By drew v
gamera1968 wrote: January 29th, 2023, 8:28 pm Hello to another south Floridian!
I'm in south Broward and like it says in my signature, I'm a member of Ecto Force FL, the largest Ghostbusters costuming group in the state of Florida, with over 40 members, and growing.
Very cool! Last time I searched I found many smaller groups in florida. I even have a challenge coin from one of them that has an Orange on it. I am in miami-dade! I am apart of the 501st and droid builders but tripped into GB honestly lol I love the movie and jumped at the chance to upgrade my spirit to the Haslab.

Since I got it I have been non-stop working on mods and since I have lasers ad other machiens in my little shop I have been making them for myself and others. I run imperialtechshop.com :-)
gamera1968 liked this
By gamera1968
drew v wrote: January 31st, 2023, 1:35 am
gamera1968 wrote: January 29th, 2023, 8:28 pm Hello to another south Floridian!
Very cool! Last time I searched I found many smaller groups in florida. I even have a challenge coin from one of them that has an Orange on it. I am in miami-dade! I am apart of the 501st and droid builders but tripped into GB honestly lol I love the movie and jumped at the chance to upgrade my spirit to the Haslab.

Since I got it I have been non-stop working on mods and since I have lasers ad other machiens in my little shop I have been making them for myself and others. I run imperialtechshop.com :-)
Thanks! There are a few smaller south-Florida based groups (Orange State Ghostbusters out of Miami, I know a few of the fellas in that group) Very cool. I also know a few of the local 501st folks as well - they're all great to chat with at cons. Also very cool - the GB community for the most part is very laid back and lowkey. :D Sounds like you're keeping yourself busy, LOL.
drew v liked this

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]