Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Neil
Greetings, fellow busters! I'm Neil. I've been a Ghostbusters fan since 1984 when my late father brought home a pirate copy of the movie before it even hit cinemas over here! I was an instant fan.

I remember my local video store getting the very first VHS tapes of the animated series. I was confused that they were depicted as much younger, the sheer physics behind Egon's hairstyle utterly baffled me & I couldn't figure out why Venkman sounded like Garfield! But I couldn't get enough. I watched the cartoon every Saturday morning while taping it. I bought the comics, cut out all the Tobin's Spirit Guide pages & put them in a folder.

I desperately wanted to be a paranormal investigator/parapsychologist when I was older not realising how ridiculous that was. Now I'm 46 & I repair, upgrade, design & create replica & custom lightsabers for a living. So glad I grew up & got a real job.

I had all the RGB action figures the day they hit the shops in the UK. I had two of the big ectoplasm compatible ghost toys too. The things I always wanted but could never get were Ecto 1, the Firehouse & the toy Proton Pack.
Later I kinda made up for that in my early 20's by buying my nephew the Proton Pack, PKE meter & voice changing trap toy along with a dozen RGB videos after finding them all at a local 2nd hand shop.

Over the years I dreamed of owning a proper replica Proton Pack, but they were always out of my price range.
Now I've finally changed that by getting the Hasbro Neutrona Wand & Proton Pack. I'm having great fun upgrading it. I also have the Rubies PKE Meter which I've also upgraded & a reasonably screen accurate walkie. I couldn't afford a Motorola MT-500 but I did manage to get a HT-440 which is close enough for me. Besides 4 is my lucky number & the radio only cost me £20 so I took that as a sign.

I look forward to being part of this community & hopefully eventually joining a UK GB costuming group.
ccv66 liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

EDIT: Accidentally left out a chunk in chapter one[…]