Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
So we all know that the best part of the Super Bowl isn’t the game, it’s the commercials. A lot of people watch JUST for the commercials. Hollywood has taken advantage of that over the years & sometimes the first look we get at an upcoming movie is in the form of a Super Bowl commercial. “War of the Worlds”(2005) is an example that comes to mind.

I know it’s a long shot but some of you on here have great memories and there’s even a GB fan member(please forgive me for forgetting your name. I wanna say it’s Alex but I’m not 100% sure) that recorded & documented on VHS every GB2 promotional appearance in 1989. So perhaps someone out there knows.

I don’t know if this helps at all but the 1989 Super Bowl was Super Bowl 23 or since they use Roman Numerals “Super Bowl XXIII” & 1984 was Super Bowl 18 or “Super Bowl XVIII”

I thinking if they did do one it might be for GB2. But being as the movie was still filming at that point I just don’t know.
    Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]