Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By 66Cuda
Hello everyone, my names Tony and I’m from just west of Grand Rapids Michigan. My screen name comes from the 1966 Plymouth Barracuda I worked on with my father when I was in college.

I have been a big Ghostbusters fan since I was a little kid. I remember watching The Real Ghostbusters on tv and being super excited to get all the toys at Christmas time.

As a kid I always wanted to have a full size proton pack but never dreamed of building one myself. Fast forward 30 years and here I am.

I don’t tend to be a big poster on forums. I’m more of a researcher. I joined this form to learn from the many amazing members as I start the process of building my own proton pack. I have on order a Ben of Kent kit and have a Spengler wand that someone else modified to look like a GB1 (though they cut some corners).

Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to learning from you.
ccv66, deadderek liked this
By deadderek
Hey fellow Michigander! Crack back a Faygo, scarf down a coney, and have some Superman ice cream and lounge around the forum!
66Cuda liked this
By 66Cuda
deadderek wrote:Hey fellow Michigander! Crack back a Faygo, scarf down a coney, and have some Superman ice cream and lounge around the forum!
This has to be the best “Michigan” post ever. That is awesome!
deadderek liked this
    Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]