Discuss the upcoming 4th movie, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire to be released in March 2024.
Well, like it or not. That's what we got. I don't think the OGB will have another fanfare in them. There are many reasons their action scene was short, and most of those are because of old age and it's not their franchise anymore.

I'm sure the OGB will show up, perhaps with the exception of Venkman, and they will most probably just interact and teach the new team, but it will be the new teams movie. I don't expect the old team to safe the day again by donning the suits.
Kingpin liked this
Alphagaia wrote: July 8th, 2022, 3:17 am Well, like it or not. That's what we got. I don't think the OGB will have another fanfare in them. There are many reasons their action scene was short, and most of those are because of old age and it's not their franchise anymore.

I'm sure the OGB will show up, perhaps with the exception of Venkman, and they will most probably just interact and teach the new team, but it will be the new teams movie. I don't expect the old team to safe the day again by donning the suits.
Well, Jason said that Winston will feature prominently in the future of the franchise.
I'm not expecting them to carry an entire movie on their shoulders but few more scenes than the Afterlife ones would be good. You know, Ray in a labcoat doing some research, Winston helping with the Ecto. Venkman doing photoshoots for the press... 😁 Will they suit up again? I don't know, but just having them in the Firehouse interacting a little more with the new cast will be great.
One time liked this
I felt like Afterlife was a sealed with a coda on Egon and to a lesser degree, Peter. The latter, if you think about it - the first movie - his first scene was using the shock generator to flirt with co-eds. And in Afterlife's mid-tag, the tables are turned and his wife uses it on him to keep him honest. If that's not full circle, idk what isn't.

We know Winston will return in this sequel. Ray is a shoe-in to. But I 'm more concerned with Janine returning and I hope we have a movie that finally gives her a lot of screen time.
Davideverona wrote: July 8th, 2022, 3:05 am I think some of us wants a last big hurrah for the original Ghostbusters because Afterlife wasn't it.

It didn't close their circles, only the Egon's one. They appeared suited up (after years away from ghostbusting), shooted at Gozer and made sure everyone was ok. It wasn't a "ok, they're ready to pass the torch" scene.

Quite the opposite: Ray promised a guest appearance on Podcast podcast, Peter introduced himself as being "from the home office". Winston brought back the Ecto-1 to CLEAN HER UP and brought back the Firehouse. It doesn't sound like and ending to me. Not at all.

That's why I think we'll see it in the next movie. They reopen the business, teach the kids/new team/Grooberson / how to run it and how to deal with the supernatural on a daily basis and THEN they'll give the Ecto keys to the new generation.
This. Exactly this.
I can see Janine being a mentor to Phoebe, Winston and Ray would easily become father figure's to the kids in the long run if Antman doesn't return. What would be awesome if the kids end up with new uniforms to face the new big bad and they're colored similar to the Real Ghostbuster Uniforms. Smaller equipment would be fun to.

We don't need an origin story on every tree branch here although it would be nice to see a few new characters while the kids are training, and Winston is setting up the new team.
I don’t think we’ll see the OGB’s re-opening and training the newbies.

I think Winston, Ray and Janine will maybe have more screen time than Afterlife, but the setup is most likely gonna be the containment unit breaking down / leaking ghosts - that’s what the sting in Afterlife was about and the title ‘Firehouse’.

How they tell that story is up in the air (pun intended) but I doubt it’s gonna be a straight up passing the torch / back in business setup. (Although by the end I do expect the Ghostbusters to be back in business).
Alphagaia, Davideverona liked this
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: July 8th, 2022, 11:33 am I don’t think we’ll see the OGB’s re-opening and training the newbies.

I think Winston, Ray and Janine will maybe have more screen time than Afterlife, but the setup is most likely gonna be the containment unit breaking down / leaking ghosts - that’s what the sting in Afterlife was about and the title ‘Firehouse’.

How they tell that story is up in the air (pun intended) but I doubt it’s gonna be a straight up passing the torch / back in business setup. (Although by the end I do expect the Ghostbusters to be back in business).
Wait, was it you who had some friends in the industry? 😁
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: July 8th, 2022, 11:33 am I don’t think we’ll see the OGB’s re-opening and training the newbies.

They can't do both? The last movie was the passing of the torch.

Afterlife did essentially close the chapter on the OG's. It took everything they had to defeat Gozer and in the end it was the kids who really played the hero part. The OG"s showing up was just the icing on the cake.

So yeah...I don't really see the OG's being actively involved in any big bad separate from investigative roles or training new recruits.

Winston acting like a drill sergeant with new recruits would be funny as shit. His forcing the new team to run while carrying slime blowers on their back with him following behind in the Ecto would be a fun scene.

I can see the OG's in full gear making a new commercial similar to the "were ready to believe you" one used in the first movie. The Ghostbusters will need extra hands for this go around. While the Juniors are capable Rudd, Trevor, and Lucky if she's back are going to need more help.

The firehouse may or may not be reopened but I think Winston will be hiring.
Kingpin, Davideverona liked this
I'm confident we'll see Murray again. It seems he's been okay being back so long as it's in a small role. I don't think he needs to suit up or anything too IMO so that should be more enticing for him.

I'm still bothered by their appearance in the last movie with they short and random pop up. He also ended that scene with "okay we're going inside for some Cocoa..." which makes it feel incomplete in terms of their involvement.

Whatever direction they go with him and his involvement is fine by me though
Davideverona, BatDan, deadderek and 2 others liked this

As much as i WANT/Hope to see Winston and Ray in on the training/investigation/action..your take is probably the most realistic lol

I'd at the very least like a couple scenes that are reminiscent of the library basement level in TVG or the abandoned subway scene in Gb2 with the OGBs and the New Gbs interacting with one another while dark forces linger in the shadows.
I wonder how Muncher will appear. A brief appearance in an opening scene in Summerville still on the loose? Or maybe he secretly hitches a ride with Phoebe and co. as they depart for New York (i.e. hides in an object) or maybe they recapture him in an opening scene or recaptured him off-screen and had him in a Trap since, waiting to deliver it to the Containment Unit in New York then he gets loose somehow and resumes his metal feasting.
deadderek liked this
Could we have some Mini Pufts survive by staying at Wal-Mart to play? Phoebe or Ray could have retrieved them for testing. Not suggesting Gozer could escape I just love the Mini Pufts and want them to be around.

They don’t need to be a threat. They did whatever they wanted until the fight. It’s not like they were under Gozer’s control. Obviously they were on her side but they don’t have to have an alliance anymore.
WCat2000 wrote: July 10th, 2022, 3:49 am Could we have some Mini Pufts survive by staying at Wal-Mart to play?
They likely burned up like the ones in Wrecto-1. With Gozer's power cut off there was nothing left to animate them.

I love the Mini Pufts as well, but better not to overuse them and repeat the same mistakes we've seen with Slimer.
mrmichaelt liked this
So head canon but I could see the Mini Pufts that stayed at Wal-Mart surviving because they were sheltered, the furthest away from the traps and not physically tied to Gozer this time. There was a lot of them and other bags of marshmallows.

As for the the 3 that cheered for the OGB I like to think some were friendly now that they’re individuals...even though it probably is they were happy to destroy them and get revenge. Haha.
Alphagaia wrote: July 7th, 2022, 11:51 pm I keep seeing requests of people who want the OGB to suit up one last time...

Guys, if Afterlife taught us anything it's that we need to let go.

The OGB had their big fanfare and it's all we can wring from their old frail bodies.
I don’t know. I kind of agree but at the same time…

Afterlife gives us shitty cameos and poor storytelling and the lesson is we need to let go?

What we need to competent storytelling. It’s ok to want the OGB’s to suit up again. But they should be involved more so that it doesn’t feel like some cheap fan service. They should feel consequential.

Honestly, I’d rather they start fresh with all new characters from New York. Characters in their 20s. The only characters that do anything for me is Pheobe, Podcast(god…that name) and Grooberson. That’s it. FinnWolfward was a big nothing, added nothing and was poor casting. After IT & Stranger Things why would you cast him?

I just feel like the potential and direction for this franchise is headed in the wrong direction.

Sometimes I think I dislike Afterlife more than GB16. Because Afterlife had potential and gets a few things right. But then it just makes bad choice after bad choice. It’s feels lazy. It is never scary and never funny.

I mean…the writer and director plotted out the movie by playing with toys. And the more I think about how teenage ghostbusters is the future the more annoyed I get.

Ghostbusters has 3-4 things you need to get right. It has to be funny, it has to be scary(in parts) and the team has to have chemistry and it needs to be their JOB.

Why is that so hard? Hollywood makes funny and scary movies all the time. Give us another heads on pikes! Or Dana’s possession. Something akin to those scenes.
Sav C, One time liked this
I'd rather have them playing with toys then hitting the bag of doobie snacks.

The set up should be Winston setting up a new team, and hopefully Phoebe has a company to run when she get's through college. I wouldn't complain if Fin and Lucky don't return but I'd like to see Phebe and Podcast contribute in some capacity. Grooberson isn't a make or break for me but he is one character I'd like to see return.

They can skip the romance stuff by already having Grooberson involved with Callie and trying to become some kind of parent at the same time. Imagine Grooberson becoming a ghostbusters, realizing how dangerous the job can get, and telling Phoebe she can't be a Ghostbuster until she's older. Then surprise, surprise she suits up and saves the day again. Lol.
timeware wrote: July 11th, 2022, 8:42 pm I'd rather have them playing with toys then hitting the bag of doobie snacks.

The set up should be Winston setting up a new team, and hopefully Phoebe has a company to run when she get's through college. I wouldn't complain if Fin and Lucky don't return but I'd like to see Phebe and Podcast contribute in some capacity. Grooberson isn't a make or break for me but he is one character I'd like to see return.

They can skip the romance stuff by already having Grooberson involved with Callie and trying to become some kind of parent at the same time. Imagine Grooberson becoming a ghostbusters, realizing how dangerous the job can get, and telling Phoebe she can't be a Ghostbuster until she's older. Then surprise, surprise she suits up and saves the day again. Lol.
I still think the best way into the world is through business.

I love the idea of friends going into business. My idea has always been 3 down on their luck friends go to a franchise expo in search of the next big thing. They pass franchise pavilion after franchise pavilion. All are far too expensive. McDonald’s, Burger King, Car Wash, Car Rental. They are about to give up and go home defeated. I think of the scene like the Jack & Beanstalk story where the guy goes into Town to buy a cow and instead comes home with seemingly worthless magic beans. Except in this case the magic beans is a weird little franchise with a cheap little display tucked in a dank corner of the Expo. “Ghostbusters”.

Here’s yet another sequence from my own GB3 script.

INT Day- Uptown Apartment-

Mike *glides* in the front doors confident, on cloud 9, his friends/co conspirators, Dean & Perry are on the couch, working thru financial statements and stacks of business proposals. A big bag of Doritos lays between them.

Mike “Alright guys. You can relax. As of 14:46 Eastern Standard Time, We are now the proud owners of a new franchise!”

Dean “Awesome! What’s our investment? Expected ROI? How long do we amortize costs? Do they supply the deep fryer? Oh oh. Will they tell us the secret 11 herbs and spices?”

Mike “It was 68,000. I don’t know what ROI or amortize mean. But get this. They have a pole! A pole!”

Dean(confused): “A Pole? You bought a stripper franchise? Like Hooters?”

Perry “Wow. Dean. I won’t have you besmirch the name of Hooters in my presence. Hooters is a fine eating and dining establishment. There are no strippers. Just girls,er, ladies, women with, well, um, “Hooters”.

Mike “it’s not Hooters!

Dean: “damn..”

Mike: “Ghostbusters”

Dean: “Who? What? That doesn’t sound like something I can eat. That’s not one of those eastern Shwarma joints is it?”

Perry: “Ghostbusters? Those guys from the 80s? Didn’t they get sued a bunch of times, arrested, fined, shutdown twice, and use portable nuclear reactors strapped on their backs?”

Mike(correcting) “Proton packs. It’s in their brochure!”

Dean: “brochure? Let me see that!” (Reads it over)

Dean: this brochure is from 1992! And the other half of it is just instructions on how to install a Pioneer car stereo in an ‘91 Oldsmobile. You were conned. Did you even read this? Quick, cancel the check!”

Mike: About that…see, the policy was very clear. “No Checks”. Look we all saw that…thing the other night. You read about those worker on the subway line that disappeared ! This could work!

Perry: You handed over our 68 thousand dollars to a random, nameless salesmen you don’t know who was selling a franchise that hasn’t existed since the 1980s!

Mike: Technically 1993. And he wasn’t nameless! He had a name. It’s there on the brochure. “Doctor” something.

They all lean in to look at the brochure. At the very bottom is the name and in unison all three say:

“Doctor Peter Venkman. No Refunds. All Sales are Final”

And we Smash cut to…

Anyways, I’ll spare you the rest.

Sorry I know my alt script bits don’t go over well but man…I think going into business is a tenet of ghostbusters. They need to be workers and doing it for the money. The money. Then as the case builds they become more attached but they shouldn’t be doing this because they really, really want to and are heroes. No. They are schlubby firefighters. They can’t wait to retire on a pension. Like Winston says “If there’s a steady paycheque in it, I’ll believe anything you say”. That’s ghostbusters! Not a family drama where we are suppose to weep at the end.

My two cents anyways.
Sav C, timeware liked this
Ray and Egon were not doing it for the money. They were in it because they really cared about the supernatural and paranormal. That’s established almost immediately. They apparently already had designs for the equipment before getting the loan. Peter was the one who seemed to just go along with them and sure Winston was looking for a job.

Afterlife is consistent that Ray and Egon were not in it for the money. Ray’s Occult is not profitable and Egon left the company to try and stop Gozer. Even if their separation could have been worked in a little better he was still dedicated to his work.
Sav C wrote: July 12th, 2022, 1:15 am I liked that excerpt a lot! But didn’t they take checks, along with cash and money order?
Thanks. the Gbs aren’t still operating. The franchise thing is just something Venkman tries to get some quick cash. The brochure isn’t for Ghostbusting but for the franchise opportunity. Venkman is broke, no longer a GB, and so the only thing he has that’s worth anything is the GB name. The new characters end up visiting the fire house and run into Ray who still lives there. At first they think Ray is a homeless vagrant and Ray has no idea why they are there.

The 2 of new characters use to run a private eye business (the opening scene of the movie after the big teaser is a humorous riff on the opening of Chinatown. Except in this case the private eye is the man who is unknowingly sleeping with the clients wife. It’s funny) anyways before their P.I business is shut down, a woman asks them to investigate what happened to her husband. He’s a subway worker that disappeared two weeks ago(which is how the movie opens). This involves them in the big paranormal case of the movie before they are even ghostbusters. They witness a paranormal event one night while trying to find the man. After their PI business folds, they need money, jobs and a friend/roommate , mike, is going to a franchise expo to see if they can buy into a business.
Sav C liked this
WCat2000 wrote: July 12th, 2022, 2:22 am Ray and Egon were not doing it for the money. They were in it because they really cared about the supernatural and paranormal. That’s established almost immediately. They apparently already had designs for the equipment before getting the loan. Peter was the one who seemed to just go along with them and sure Winston was looking for a job.

Afterlife is consistent that Ray and Egon were not in it for the money. Ray’s Occult is not profitable and Egon left the company to try and stop Gozer. Even if their separation could have been worked in a little better he was still dedicated to his work.
Egon’s motive isn’t known but Ray is definitely in it for the money. “Do you know how much a patent clerks earns?” “Personally I preferred the university. They gave us *money and facilities*. We didn’t have to produce anything, You’ve never been out of college. You don’t know what it’s like out there. I’ve worked in the private sector — they expect results.”

Is Ray excited by the prospect? Does he love what he does? Yes. But to say it’s established anywhere that he isn’t in it for the money is dubious at best.

Here’s another line from Ray.

“Oh great. 2 more *Free* repeaters”

Also “Looks like we’ll have to put a little overtime in on this one”

And Ray’s occult doesn’t turn a profit. There’s a difference between a profit and being in it for the money. He draws a salary. He sells items to the public. No doubt it’s his passion and great love but Ray also does birthday parties with Winston. For…money. Need I go on? Lol

The point is they are business driven. They aren’t your typical heroes. Egon and Ray love the science and paranormal and Pete is the Huckster while Wintston just wants a job. That’s a dynamic that’s interesting.

When it comes to Afterlife Ray & Egon had their characters butchered. Ok maybe that’s a bit harsh. But it’s contrived non sense the idea that Ray wouldn’t believe Egon. Ray would never, EVER, EVER discount a theory or hunch from Egon. He’d get excited about it.

Let’s be real. The only reason they had that was so they could get the cheesy ass “I’m sorry I didn’t believe you” moment. The ending of Afterlife was a crass, hollow & emotionally putrid & it makes me sad that so many were moved by it’s manipulative tear bait. I kept expecting the music from E.T. “I’ll be right here”. Except that’s a movie which earns that moment.

Egon manifests at the end as an ethereal being. Instead of, ya know, any other time in the movie where that could’ve helped.

I don’t hate Afterlife. That’s too strong a word. It has some pretty good things here and there. But it fails out of just pure laziness.

I really hope it’s true that someone else directs the sequel. Jason Reitman just doesn’t have the right touch for this franchise. Not even close. And the guy he co wrote it with should stay away from franchises he loves.
RichardLess wrote: July 12th, 2022, 2:56 am
WCat2000 wrote: July 12th, 2022, 2:22 am Ray and Egon were not doing it for the money. They were in it because they really cared about the supernatural and paranormal. That’s established almost immediately. They apparently already had designs for the equipment before getting the loan. Peter was the one who seemed to just go along with them and sure Winston was looking for a job.

Egon’s motive isn’t known but Ray is definitely in it for the money. “Do you know how much a patent clerks earns?” “Personally I preferred the university. They gave us *money and facilities*. We didn’t have to produce anything, you’ve never been inside of the private sector, they expect results”

Is Ray excited by the prospect? Does he love what he does? Yes. But to say it’s established anywhere that he isn’t in it for the money is dubious at best.

And Ray’s occult doesn’t turn a profit. There’s a difference between a profit and being in it for the money. He draws a salary. He sells items to the public. No doubt it’s his passion and great love but Ray also does birthday parties with Winston. For…money. Need I go on? Lol
Ray liked the university because they funded their research. Of course he would.

I think the Free Repeaters is referring to a type of ghost (not sure what exactly would be free from their standpoint anyway) and Overtime was obviously a joke that they were not on a normal call...you literally took it as he’d charge overtime to who exactly? They were the ones that got fined.

Peter jokes going into the library that Ray and Egon have investigated a bunch of people who claimed to have a paranormal experience and what have they seen? Ya they needed income but if it was “for the money” they would have picked a different line of work. Not one as questionable as the supernatural.

They did parties because they were out business as GB. Of course they were gonna charge for services. Ray was disappointed people lost interest.

The point is he kept running a bookstore because he wanted to. Regardless of how much money he got out of it. He must have saved some or did something else over the years to pay for things.
Kingpin liked this
RichardLess wrote: July 12th, 2022, 2:56 am Egon’s motive isn’t known but Ray is definitely in it for the money.
He was paid in junk food. ;)
RichardLess wrote: July 12th, 2022, 2:56 am Egon manifests at the end as an ethereal being. Instead of, ya know, any other time in the movie where that could’ve helped.
As a newly minted ghost, he lacked a lot of P.K.E. and forcing a full manifestation before the crucial battle against Gozer would have been detrimental so he conserved his strength by communicating through object manipulation until the last possible second. And after making amends with Callie, he's about to peacefully disperse just in time.
WCat2000 wrote: July 12th, 2022, 3:43 am I think the Free Repeaters is referring to a type of ghost (not sure what exactly would be free from their standpoint anyway) and Overtime was obviously a joke that they were not on a normal call...you literally took it as he’d charge overtime to who exactly? They were the ones that got fined.
Free just means not bound to any one location so the ghost can go anywhere it wants. It's not stuck to one place like the Librarian Ghost being anchored to the NY Public Library. While a repeater means a ghost that does the same thing over and over. Like Slimer just eats.
RichardLess wrote: July 11th, 2022, 6:44 pm
Alphagaia wrote: July 7th, 2022, 11:51 pm I keep seeing requests of people who want the OGB to suit up one last time...

Guys, if Afterlife taught us anything it's that we need to let go.

The OGB had their big fanfare and it's all we can wring from their old frail bodies.
I don’t know. I kind of agree but at the same time…

Afterlife gives us shitty cameos and poor storytelling and the lesson is we need to let go?

What we need to competent storytelling. It’s ok to want the OGB’s to suit up again. But they should be involved more so that it doesn’t feel like some cheap fan service. They should feel consequential.

Honestly, I’d rather they start fresh with all new characters from New York. Characters in their 20s. The only characters that do anything for me is Pheobe, Podcast(god…that name) and Grooberson. That’s it. FinnWolfward was a big nothing, added nothing and was poor casting. After IT & Stranger Things why would you cast him?

I just feel like the potential and direction for this franchise is headed in the wrong direction.
I cannot agree more with a post. I was literally thinking these exact things and saw you had written them.

For me, the best thing about Afterlife was the crescendo ending. Which involved the OGBs. The whole movie we were waiting for them, especially wondering what lines Venkman would have. It did not disappoint, but we need more. Any “Ghostbusters” footage I see with other than Stantz, Venkman and Zeddemore feels like a fan film to me, not a real Ghostbusters movie. They are the heart of GBs.

I also completely agree that they need new characters other than the kids in the new movie. Afterlife was about Spenglers granddaughter, but such young children are not really compatible being presented as Ghostbusters in a 100% Ghostbusting movie (as opposed to Afterlife which was more a journey of identity). Unless we start saying that the Ghostbusters line of work is exclusively carried out by children. Perhaps if the new movie is aimed exclusively at children this could work, but hope this is not the direction Sony wants to take its tentpole.
I agree they should just cast older people. Grooberson’s friends maybe? Or better yet! Ryan French (Brian Welsh) from the GBTVG! I bet there’s a scene in the new movie with Winston showing Grooberson how to use the pack. If the Rookie was in the new movie that would be insane!

I also agree that Finn was the most forgettable part. There seems to be zero difference between the character of Trevor Spengler and Mike Wheeler from Stranger Things. I think Reitman added him to Ghostbusters Afterlife for his recognizable Stranger Things quirky looks, to ride the Stranger Things public vibe for free with Afterlife (ticket sales for non Ghostbusters fans who were ST fans). I think he added nothing to the film and the new movie would benefit from his absence.
Last edited by One time on July 13th, 2022, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WCat2000 wrote: July 12th, 2022, 3:43 am
RichardLess wrote: July 12th, 2022, 2:56 am

Egon’s motive isn’t known but Ray is definitely in it for the money. “Do you know how much a patent clerks earns?” “Personally I preferred the university. They gave us *money and facilities*. We didn’t have to produce anything, you’ve never been inside of the private sector, they expect results”

Ray liked the university because they funded their research. Of course he would.

I think the Free Repeaters is referring to a type of ghost (not sure what exactly would be free from their standpoint anyway) and Overtime was obviously a joke that they were not on a normal call...you literally took it as he’d charge overtime to who exactly? They were the ones that got fined.

Peter jokes going into the library that Ray and Egon have investigated a bunch of people who claimed to have a paranormal experience and what have they seen? Ya they needed income but if it was “for the money” they would have picked a different line of work. Not one as questionable as the supernatural.

They did parties because they were out business as GB. Of course they were gonna charge for services. Ray was disappointed people lost interest.

The point is he kept running a bookstore because he wanted to. Regardless of how much money he got out of it. He must have saved some or did something else over the years to pay for things.
Interesting. I always thought what they meant by free repeater, and I have zero idea if this is true, is that there was paranormal activity, they came and busted a ghost, but the paranormal activity did not cease. So because they guaranteed their work it was a free repeat call. But if that’s some type of ghost or something I have no idea. I’m sure someone who knows about that stuff will correct me. But I always liked the idea that has to go back to the same place and do a job over again because a ghost was still haunting the place. That’s how busy they are.

As for the overtime bit, yes it’s a joke, but I think it still shows his frame of mind. They would’ve charged the city as we find out in the sequel when Venkman says they were stiffed on bill.

And the party thing, Ray has a job at the bookstore, which means he’s going around dressed as a GB for why? Say it with me now. “For the money” lol.

It’s also interesting how Ray refers to the process of obtaining and making equipment. “It’s going to take a load of bread to capitalize”. He could’ve used any word. He chose capitalize. So again, I’ve given multiple examples of where Ray’s frame of reference & motivation is money.

No in all seriousness I get your point. I’ve been yanking yer chain a bit. I would agree and say Ray isn’t necessarily in it for the money. But Venkman and Winston are. That’s more what I meant. That’s it’s part of the GB identity. They aren’t in it to be altruistic heroes or to save the world. That was never their goal.It’s their job. I mean…think about. Ghosts can be evil, the GBs come in & get rid of it and charge you for it.
Imagine if everytime you called the police or firemen they charged you for their service. You are acting like I’m saying Ray is some greedy miser or something lol. But I guess I meant Ghostbusting as a concept. Not that every single member must be in it for money and only money.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]