Discuss the upcoming 4th movie, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire to be released in March 2024.
ghoulishfright wrote: June 9th, 2023, 5:50 am
mrmichaelt wrote: June 9th, 2023, 2:03 am Just got the head's up from Eric Reich to not post these concept images anywhere.

But noticed some things, the file names shed some light.
This Post Contains Spoilers
It makes me think back to the lego picture...
I actually went to bed at a normal time and I wake up to find out I missed a gold mine of concept art?!
deadderek liked this
I actually went to bed at a normal time and I wake up to find out I missed a gold mine of concept art?!

Yup. Luckily I saved the pics. Hopefully people were able to nab them.
Last edited by Kingpin on June 9th, 2023, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added spoiler tags
SpaceBallz liked this
Alphagaia, RedSpecial liked this
Davideverona wrote: June 9th, 2023, 5:39 am I wonder if the Firehouse
Maybe, or perhaps this is
RedSpecial, Corey91, robbritton and 2 others liked this
Kingpin wrote: June 9th, 2023, 12:28 pm Maybe, or perhaps this is

Last edited by Kingpin on June 9th, 2023, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed quote coding
Corey91 liked this
Kingpin wrote: June 9th, 2023, 12:28 pm
OH! OH! I know a guy that already drew that up in 3D!
Alphagaia wrote: June 9th, 2023, 12:33 pm I'm surprised no one talked about
Isn't he from the making of Afterlife book? It's on my desk at work, and I'm working remotely today, so I cannot verify.

I'm finally certain in looking at the leaked concept sketches that said artist used existing 3D assets like the Ecto or proton packs and just adjusted them a bit in their renderings. There's a shot of
I think some of what's in the concept art is just re-purprosed like stock art and used to communicate the general idea (because it would take FOREVER to model all of that stuff up from scratch).
Last edited by groschopf on June 9th, 2023, 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Corey91, robbritton liked this
What's kinda amusing is the concept artist have made a better effort of
groschopf, RedSpecial liked this
Kingpin wrote: June 9th, 2023, 2:26 pm What's kinda amusing is the concept artist have made a better effort of
RedSpecial liked this
Hey all.

While this forum absolutely allows spoilers and speculation, the one thing we cannot do is allow the posting, sharing, soliciting or dissemination of stolen, leaked or otherwise unauthorized and infringing content. I am specifically referring to the concept art.

Do not share, offer to share or request it be shared to you, this includes in Private Messages on the site. This forum can not allow illegal activity to take place and unfortunately this is something that is 100% off limits on our site.

Hopefully everyone understands.
zeta otaku, RedSpecial, mrmichaelt and 6 others liked this
RedSpecial wrote: June 9th, 2023, 11:35 am Another tidbit
Any idea what social media this is from or have a link?

EDIT: Filming updates

Eldridge and Broome on June 10-11
https://twitter.com/Aahleeshaa/status/1 ... 8718308354

Broadway & Broome St on June 12-13
https://twitter.com/youdidntgetem/statu ... 6073028608

Canal and Lafayette St. on June 12-13
https://twitter.com/eanubis89/status/16 ... 4761132033

Maybe more photos from today? EDIT: Matches 3 posted yesterday, likely from the 6/8 Church St. filming.
https://twitter.com/cinergiaonline/stat ... 6425566209
Kingpin liked this
AJ Quick wrote: June 9th, 2023, 4:22 pm Hey all.

While this forum absolutely allows spoilers and speculation, the one thing we cannot do is allow the posting, sharing, soliciting or dissemination of stolen, leaked or otherwise unauthorized and infringing content. I am specifically referring to the concept art.

Do not share, offer to share or request it be shared to you, this includes in Private Messages on the site. This forum can not allow illegal activity to take place and unfortunately this is something that is 100% off limits on our site.

Good to see things have changed since the days having an entire thread dedicated to pirating Extreme Ghostbusters. (Who created that thread again? I kid. I kid)

In all seriousness though, Can it be a coincidence the concept art leaked around Ghostbusters Day? If I were a conspiracy theorist I might question that coincidence.

I dunno. To be fair Sony is known for this kind of stuff. They did it back in 2011 for a “leaked” teaser trailer for David Finchers Girl With Dragon Tattoo and they did it for Spider-Man No Way Home. They leaked that Andrew Garfield BTS image. There’s another example from them leaking something but I can’t remember what it is.

Without linking to anythinf that breaks any site rules, do we know where these images first appeared?
deadderek liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: June 9th, 2023, 4:50 pm
RedSpecial wrote: June 9th, 2023, 11:35 am Another tidbit
Any idea what social media this is from or have a link?

EDIT: Filming updates

Eldridge and Broome on June 10-11
https://twitter.com/Aahleeshaa/status/1 ... 8718308354

Broadway & Broome St on June 12-13
https://twitter.com/youdidntgetem/statu ... 6073028608

Canal and Lafayette St. on June 12-13
https://twitter.com/eanubis89/status/16 ... 4761132033

Maybe more photos from today?
https://twitter.com/cinergiaonline/stat ... 6425566209
It was submitted via post approval to a Facebook group which I'm an admin of.
The post was declined due to a no spoiler policy so I unfortunately don't have any further info 😕
RichardLess wrote: June 9th, 2023, 6:20 pm
AJ Quick wrote: June 9th, 2023, 4:22 pm Hey all.

Good to see things have changed since the days having an entire thread dedicated to pirating Extreme Ghostbusters. (Who created that thread again? I kid. I kid)

In all seriousness though, Can it be a coincidence the concept art leaked around Ghostbusters Day? If I were a conspiracy theorist I might question that coincidence.

I dunno. To be fair Sony is known for this kind of stuff. They did it back in 2011 for a “leaked” teaser trailer for David Finchers Girl With Dragon Tattoo and they did it for Spider-Man No Way Home. They leaked that Andrew Garfield BTS image. There’s another example from them leaking something but I can’t remember what it is.

Without linking to anythinf that breaks any site rules, do we know where these images first appeared?
DM sent.
RichardLess wrote: June 9th, 2023, 6:20 pm Good to see things have changed since the days having an entire thread dedicated to pirating Extreme Ghostbusters. (Who created that thread again? I kid. I kid)

Slight difference between something that hasn't been on TV for a decade compared to leaks from a $100M movie. There is a strong interest to not have these out there, it's not a publicity stunt. They were apparently posted by the concept artist themselves in their portfolio. Their entire site is now gone and all their social media accounts are private or deleted.

That person will be in big touble now. I'd like to avoid us being in trouble, so lets not solicit them as being available on this site.

We as a community need to just be patient and wait for things to come out on a schedule by the studio. This will be a great movie and like Afterlife will totally be worth the wait!
WCat2000, deadderek, Kingpin and 1 others liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]