This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
Hello, everyone! After the debacle with Photobucket in which many of us lost the image hosting in our build threads, I decided to switch over to imgur, which is a far superior site. As such, I am sharing all of the labels that I've designed over the past five years, some of which I've never released publicly before.

As always, please don't redistribute these without permission or print them to sell. Hopefully there is something useful here for everybody.

ccv66, gbmichael, Ecto-1 fan and 7 others liked this
Thank you for these. I thought of when I have a chance, hopping in Adobe Illustrator and starting to create labels and files that can be scaled since not everybody is using the same plans / parts. I figured if I do that and everything looks fantastic maybe they can sit on the site. I'm surprised we don't have a label section on our equipment section among the plans.
Thank you for sharing these with us! Now... does anybody have any suggestions for a place I can go online to have these printed on high quality foil or weather resistant vinyl? I happen to have the pleasure to live in a part of the country that is completely devoid of having useful resources like this locally. The two places that I know of that print vehicle vinyl refuse to print anything they don't design, because "copyright".
One time wrote:But the very first image (.png) is about half the quality of the rest (pixellated when printed at 100%). Do you have a sharp version of that one DVC?
That's odd - I'm not sure why I uploaded that version; it must have been a sample proof or something. Here's a better version from a print job from a few years ago. It's currently sized at 8.5" x 10.5", so it should be able to be printed at 100% on your printer.

One time, twmedford23, NotSabbat and 1 others liked this
Not sure if it will help anyone or not, but I had gone through and tried to make a detailed version of the Belt Gizmo for my own purposes, and figured I might as well share the wealth. The original layout was inspired by the Jairus GB1 Hero Belt Gizmo sheet, but everything was redrawn in Illustrator, so if requested I have a full PDF and AI version. I've included doubles of everything and provided both a green and brown version of the board, and included a make shift daughter board.
tobycj, err404, cliffjacob liked this
Just wish I though to do it earlier, made it originally in 2019 I think after buying my Spirit Pack (it totally doesn’t look comically small on my 6’4” line backer frame at all). I actually dusted it off because I was modding an Afterlife Particle Thrower toy (the one with the add one that I think is about 80% scale) to replace the spirit one, which snow balled in to replacing my original gizmo, and soon scratch building my first pack and wand, and maybe a movie themed RGB PKE Meter as well.
Glad you like it, and hope it finds some people before it’s too late, lol.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]