Have a guide or tutorial? Post it up!
Ok, I've hooked everything up as shown above. Here are my problems:
None of the lights work.
I'm missing the loop of connecting wire from my kit so I'm using a substitute till Crix can send me it.
The fire button is broken, it doesn't push down but a temporary substitute isn't working either.
I can get a venting sound and then it powers up and hums with one switch.
I can get a power down sound with the other switch.
The sound is extremely loud, I'm afraid it will blow the speaker. Is there a volume control somewhere?
I'm no electrician but it appears that you have 3v to sound board, 12v to amp and 0v to lights.
Hey Everyone, I was hoping I can post a pic and ask a question.

So today I wanted to hook the pack (not wand) lights up to a 9v to make sure they work.....and I know I am probably missing something....

Any help??? Does it have to be hooked to the wand board for the lights to work?
Tried that! I hooked it up to the wand kit. The bar graph lits up and does a weird pulsating up and down thing. But still no cyclotron lights light bar.

I am going to try again later tonight, but any help is still appreacited! !!
***UPDATE*** I decided to try it again yesterday. Went about hooking it up the way I did the first time and.......IT WORKED!!!! So, all is good in pack world.....untill I get to the sound chip.....and amps....and wiring.....and mounting......

Thanks for the suggestion DOC!!!
Man am I having issues with my kit. This is getting a little frustrating. So here's what's going on:
When I switch on the battery, the wand lights turn on (no sound). Aren't those supposed to switch on with one of the toggle switches?
The "Vent Switch" turns on the vent light (no sound)
The "Main Switch" tuns on the pack lights (no sound)
The brightness for the pack and wand lights fluctuate from bright to dim.
When the music plays all the lights do weird stuff. The music won't stop till I turn the pack lights off.
Turning off the "Main Switch" turns off the pack lights and makes the "Power Down" sound.
Turning off the "Vent Switch" turns off the vent light and makes the "Venting" sound.
I still have yet to figure out what the trigger does because the one that was sent to me is broken.

Then I have the issue of, how does this all fit into the Throwing Chicken wand?
Hey everyone! I need a little help. I have hooked this kit up at least 3 different times with the same result. I made a little video showing what happens.

Image <-----Click to play

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks again,

Frankie
That's exactly what my kit does. I'm hoping for a resolution soon.
fvanhooser wrote:Hey everyone! I need a little help. I have hooked this kit up at least 3 different times with the same result. I made a little video showing what happens.

Image <-----Click to play

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks again,

Frankie
This is why I walked away and GAVE my almost 200 Crix kit away. And with no support and mess of a diagram... Tank you AJ for your kit! Sorry to hear about your problems JC. If you are at wonder con maybe we can hang and talk about this hot mess!
vfanhooser: I got a response on the 25th (6 days ago) that he was testing it out and I'd get pictures and video that night. Haven't seen anything. I wrote him a couple of days ago with no response. I don't know what to do at this point. I want to order a set of resin parts from him and a leg hose connector but I'm not sure now. He's just been unresponsive this last week.

mr0072003: If WonderCon was still up here, yeah. But I'll be at WesterCon68 in July.

Oh, by the way, I also ran into a problem with the switches fitting into a TC wand. The switches were too small.
hooser,

I got a response a couple of days ago. He said he hooked up the lights and they were fine but it didn't seem he hooked up EVERYTHING at the same time so I asked him to please do that before he sends it back.

I also asked him to look as the layouts we've been attempting to create and give us all feedback. I have no problem working with him to come up with a definitive set of layouts for his kit with the peripherals he recommends. I'd like to not only help myself but everyone else too.

I also asked for a video showing how the switches/lights and sound are supposed to work in tandem just so we can have total clarification.
JC,

Awesome!!!!

I finally got my hooked up and working! I havent tried it with the gun kit......so maybe that is what I will be doing right now.

I shot a video of my hook-up and will post it here tomorrow when it gets uploaded!

This is what I love about this community! Everyone helping everyone for the common goal....to bust some ghosts!!!!!
fvanhooser wrote:JC,

Awesome!!!!

I finally got my hooked up and working! I havent tried it with the gun kit......so maybe that is what I will be doing right now.

I shot a video of my hook-up and will post it here tomorrow when it gets uploaded!

This is what I love about this community! Everyone helping everyone for the common goal....to bust some ghosts!!!!!
Congratulation ! :)

ps: so, looks like, there is a solution ... and I can with clear mind order kit from Crix :D
fvanhooser wrote:JC,

Awesome!!!!

Is this video already available? :)

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]