Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By EctoCooler
Got my splitless loom tubing and legris elbows today. Super fast shipment!!
AJ Quick liked this
By Busterchris
I ordered some tings form the shop this past thursday expecting before halloween delivery lol and to my amazement, it was there 3 days later. AJ is the man and a class act! Thanks AJ
AJ Quick liked this
By Dr. Spengs
Got my parts very, very quickly, and I'm really digging the split-less loom. Excellent stuff, and I hope to order some more goodies soon!
AJ Quick liked this
By bpontheair
AJ is freaking awesome! I ordered two blue power cell lenses five days ago. They're now sitting in my box of to-do proton pack parts.

Thanks for the quick shipment, AJ! I'll be a repeat customer!
AJ Quick liked this
By Cythusly
Ordered the Clippard labels a few days ago and got them today! Thanks, that was quick AJ! Eh? Eh? See what I did there? I know, I'm not original or funny.

-Tyler
AJ Quick liked this
By kind2311
Got my parts from the GBFans Shop today. Took about a week and was informed of the delay ahead of time. As usual, the parts are brand new and of great quality. The No-Ghost patch is slightly different than in the past, are they still made by J. Kerezman?

Also, below are some shots of the new, more accurate ribbon cable clamp. As you can see, it's slightly less wide than the previous model, is cut from thicker metal with a different more screen-accurate finish, and just as the old model did, it fits perfectly on any cyclotron made to Stefan's plans as well as Exoray's "V71 Mark X"(shown here).
IMG_2075.JPG
IMG_2076.JPG
IMG_2078.JPG
By enchanted unicorn
belated feedback,--- I ordered a calendar from AJ and it got here fast and in great shape! Plus, the little spritz of perfume on the invoice was a romantic touch. Don't think I didn't notice that AJ! :blush:
AJ Quick liked this
By Martog
I got my gloves and belt today, thanks a ton AJ!
AJ Quick liked this
By carpathiankitty
thanks for the parts darlin, quick delivery and quality stuff, xxx
AJ Quick liked this
By ecto_skywalker
I ordered the American Flag GB shirt... Smooth transaction and arrived quickly. Thanks again for an awesome service A.J.!!!
AJ Quick liked this
By GB_Wales
Got my package this weekend, a week after ordering (This is pretty good by International shipping standards, AJ must be sleeping with the Postmaster / mistress General :wink: ), great stuff for a great price. Thanks a bunch AJ!
AJ Quick liked this

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]