Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Ray Stanz GB
I need someone to coach me on building a pack starting from scratch. Getting an Alice pack isnt going to be my hardest task. I know AJ will hook me up with the small stuff but I need some Decent plans and someone to coach me through my first one. anyone email me with some help. jrsouth85@gmail.com
By Cythusly
Ordered some tubing and resistors, as well as a couple of sets of chem gloves. Everything was sent very quickly and all in great condition! Thanks AJ!

-Tyler
AJ Quick liked this
By Zack
After waiting 2 long years, my stuff finally arrived in a greasy Lays Potato Chips Bag duct taped shut. My yellow hose wasn't yellow enough, the resistors were all broken up and my split loom didn't have a split! RIPOFFFFFFF!.. :evil::evil::evil:

well...not really. :mrgreen: AJ does great stuff.
By Donkey8012
Fantastic service. Quick shipping. I will definitely buy some more stuff.
AJ Quick liked this
By Polly
I bought some great stuff from the shop. I am please every time. I always keep coming back and don't come back disappointed
AJ Quick liked this
By gbmatt
aj all i can say is WOW.....well ok i can say more....i ordered it on a wednesday and got it on friday....VERY fast shipping...never had anything come in that fast...great parts everything is wonderful....well worth it...thanks!
AJ Quick liked this
By AJ Quick
samhain18 wrote:aj all i can say is WOW.....well ok i can say more....i ordered it on a wednesday and got it on friday....VERY fast shipping...never had anything come in that fast...great parts everything is wonderful....well worth it...thanks!
That even surprises me.
By gbmatt
ok minor correction...i ordered on monday actually....i couldve sworn it was on wednesday.....my memory hasnt been good lately lol...still pretty darn fast

:crunch:

crunch bar for you.....the first ive given haha
AJ Quick liked this
By Jairus
I ordered a few parts last weekend and got them the other day.

As always, fast shipping, and the booster ladders are very nice-looking castings painted up and bolted on the pack!

The splitless loom makes a real difference on the pack, and put an end to my frustration with that annoying split and the way it would fold in on itself and had to be taped up... :x
But no more irritation with that; everyone should get some!

So once again, I'm very happy with my order, and would recommend the GB Fans Shop to anyone.
But not like I'm telling any of you guys anything anything you don't already know :wink:
AJ Quick liked this
By CCSpidey81
I ordered almost 1 of everything in stock for my Proton Pack on Friday, got the stuff on Monday! Couldn't ask for better or faster service! Thanks AJ.
AJ Quick liked this
By abaka
Order clippard hose barbs and the clip lite covers and the foster connector. Super shipping time and real reasonable prices

(God damn those barbs are small though)
AJ Quick liked this
By Terrace
I ordered the three proton pack resistors and the dixie cup bracket. They came in excellent condition, and I'm going to use it on my proton pack, once I get started on that.
AJ Quick liked this
By Promark707
I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY ORDER!!!!
It arrived too damn fast!!! LOL AJ you rule man. I just ordered a bunch of stuff, finally got the no ghost patch so I can get the flight suit. Thank You so much!!!
AJ Quick liked this
By Ron Daniels
I recently ordered some id badges and a resin ion arm from the shop. The items arrived swiftly, and all are of the highest quality. They were well packaged and secure upon delivery.

If it's in shop, I HIGHLY reccomend you order it from there as AJ is a fine seller.
AJ Quick liked this

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?