Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By phantom50
Wonderful patches! Top notch quality. Excellent service, hands down. Thanks again, bro.

Brock
phantom50
AJ Quick liked this
By frankfish01
AJ!!! i got my order in a usual timely manner today! thanks for the shop, and for the supplies!

ps. i like the creative packing...good idea using the space in the split loom :) keep up the stellar work, brother!
AJ Quick liked this
By bigi71
Got my third order a couple of days ago and I´m absolutely satisfied. Fast delivery to Europe.

Superb parts ! Superb service !
AJ Quick liked this
By Hasford1978
I got my very first shipment from AJ, thank u so much!! Very fast delivery & great products, cant wait for the other stuff ive ordered :cool:
AJ Quick liked this
By minnesotaghost
Aj, way to go man. I got my web belt today and she is a beaut. Super speedy delievery but maybe its because were in the same state that may have helped.
AJ Quick liked this
By AJ Quick
minnesotaghost wrote: Aj, way to go man. I got my web belt today and she is a beaut. Super speedy delievery but maybe its because were in the same state that may have helped.

I think I was a little slow to get yours out. I was in Winona Saturday, could have dropped it off.
By minnesotaghost
AJ Quick wrote:
minnesotaghost wrote: Aj, way to go man. I got my web belt today and she is a beaut. Super speedy delievery but maybe its because were in the same state that may have helped.

I think I was a little slow to get yours out. I was in Winona Saturday, could have dropped it off.

Then S&H would have been used for gas money eh? What were you doing down here, Woodlawn Cemetery Walk or just hanging around?
By mk87
Just got my elbow pads and they look awesome. Thank you AJ for taking the time to find and stock these hard to find items and for fast fast delivery and good service. You are the goods sir.
AJ Quick liked this
By Hasford1978
I got some more GB items in the post yesterday, namely the yellow hose, gloves, & the Vekman nametag which can i say is absoultely fantastic, shipped in record breaking time! Thank u AJ
p.s should be recieving some more stuff shortly woohoooooooooooo :cool:
AJ Quick liked this
By Hasford1978
Thanks again for such quick shipping to the UK AJ!!
I got my last few bits to complete my costume the other day, hose connector & 2 key chain belt clips :cool:

My Mum helped me by sewing on the arm patch & nametag & connector, i was planning to go out to a convention at the wkend to show off my GB costume but was bed ridden all the wkend with a cold, bummer :walterpeck:
Hope to get some photos uploaded here soon of my costume
AJ Quick liked this
By Luke R
I have made two orders in the past few months, these included many many nick nacks from the GB Props store, tubes, resistors, brass fittings, ribbed hoses, Ghost patches, name patch etc...very happy with the pieces, shipping and service.

Great shop, great service, great communication, saves the huge headache of trying to find these pieces by ones self here in London.

Highly recommended.
AJ Quick liked this
By Terrace
I ordered the 3/4" split loom hose from the shop, and it arrived today! Great job, AJ!
AJ Quick liked this
By Terrace
AJ Quick wrote:
Terrace wrote:I ordered the 3/4" split loom hose from the shop, and it arrived today! Great job, AJ!
Sorry for the slow shipment. Thanksgiving got in the way.
Slow? You call that slow? It was faster than I expected!
By Hasford1978
I just wanted to bump this thread, i got my GB2 style web belt today, thanks again AJ for such quick shipping! Goes very well with my dark Flightsuit :cool:
AJ Quick liked this
By SolidGoldCaddy
I order quite a bit since the shop is sometimes restocked daily. I have NEVER had better service on anything I have bought online. I know MN is right next to WI, but I have always received my items in less than 3 days after I order!!!!

AJ is your guy. If he aint got it, you dont want it.
AJ Quick liked this
The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]