For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By killermiller4
The website is looking good! Looking forward to hopefully getting to do some events with you guys someday... if I ever finish my GB gear, haha.
By SPJ
Hey there, its been awhile since I was out Oklahoma way but I found a Firehouse for you guys, lol. If nothing else a little photo-op and photo shop and you can pass off pics as your Headquarters. Its right there in OKC by the way.

Here it is:

Old Fire Station #3

1111 N. Hudson, Oklahoma City, OK 73101

No firepoles at this site I am afraid!
gb4ever liked this
By tulsaecto1
It is obvious that pages and groups have come and gone... but there is still a great Ghostbusters family in our state... the Oklahoma City Ghostbusters are active and doing tons of great things... we will be at the baseball game this Saturday, September 4th during the game with our Stay Puft and Ecto... (https://www.facebook.com/10392888428406 ... 706137841/) Join us !

If you want to join the family feel free to email me at neriel@yahoo.com or okghostbusters@gmail.com.

Sorry to all those who have waited for some of our replies in the past.. We are ready to believe you !!!
SpaceWoof liked this
By SpaceWoof
There's a reason why your slogan of, "Oklahoma's Favorite Ghostbusters" holds up!
So glad y'all were so responsive after not hearing back from other franchises, looking forward to joining OKC Ghostbusters!
By StaggeringElk
SpaceWoof wrote: September 2nd, 2021, 8:41 am There's a reason why your slogan of, "Oklahoma's Favorite Ghostbusters" holds up!
So glad y'all were so responsive after not hearing back from other franchises, looking forward to joining OKC Ghostbusters!
You know it. No worries man. It’s been good that you have been able to make it to some things. Can’t wait to get you patched.
SpaceWoof liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]