Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By brettkybuster
Well my Ghostbusters anyway. I collect lots of other things like Ninja turtles, Jurassic Park, Bill and Ted, Darkwing Duck, Back to the future, etc.

Today I got the last ghost in I needed to have every action figure from the Kenner line. I also have every Mattycollector item to date but they are mostly in their white mailer boxes stacked.

The Fright Features Egon pictured here is a test paint proto

and here is my Proton Pack

AJ Quick, Ron Daniels liked this
By Donkey8012
How did the Technodrome sneak in there? :) Nice collection. I'm jealous of the Finger-Pop Fiends. Only piece I don't have.
By brettkybuster
haha I had no where else to put the drome or the sewer playset. I also snuck in some time machines. The rest of my collection is in a different area.
By brettkybuster
Thanks Guys! @ Joeghostbuster I have a MOC Bill and a MOC Ted. I got them for 50 cents apiece about a year ago. I don't have the phonebooth right now but I would love to find it sometime. I really want to grow that part of my collection and my Jurassic Park collection.
By spiff
Nice collection, I'd like to see more of your Jurassic Park collection too. I used to have all of 'em from the first two movies. Now I've just got a giant triceratops around here some where, probably a couple raptors too.
By dfak2009
Awesome collection!!!!
I'd love the have the whole set of the ecto glow figures their so hard to find and very expensive on EBAY :(

What's with the 1st series winston mint on card, how come he has yellow collar and belt??
By brettkybuster
dfak2009 wrote:Awesome collection!!!!
I'd love the have the whole set of the ecto glow figures their so hard to find and very expensive on EBAY :(

What's with the 1st series winston mint on card, how come he has yellow collar and belt??
That is the Argentina variant!
By joegianco
Congrats on finishing the collection. Add me to the jealous as hell camp.

I'm afraid to ask how long that took to complete.

You must be very patient. I gave up trying after I got the first series of figs with the Ecto- 1 &2 and firehouse.

So, is that babygate to keep your collection in or something else out? :wink:
By brettkybuster
lol it actually took me about a years to get it all. I go to the flea markets a lot like Traders World, Treasure Aisles, Caesars Creek. Those helped a lot, plus I hit local yard sales. Haha the baby gate is to keep my daughter out because she loves Ghostbusters. I gave her a bunch of extra ones I have.
By ropzu
Clan Foot invading your GB collection. "This room protected by the Real Ghostbusters"? Next time, hire ninjas.

Pretty big collection there by the way.
By BudgieBrain26
EN FRANCAIS! C'est tres beau!

What a great collection!! I've been trying to get my hands on some of the old kenner toys lately. Really wish my Mother wouldn't have turned around and sold all my old GB toys in a yard sale without me knowing! :angryvigo: Ohh well, the thrill of the hunt I suppose!

Keep the pile growing!
By brettkybuster
Hey Guys it was like Christmas for me today! I got in Original Winston, Ray, and Egon along with some protective cases for them and my RTBY Peter (on Ghostbusters II bubble) Here is an update.

By John Stevens 87
I'm coming over to your place tonight to "STEAL" all your collection,don't try and stop me :boogieman: ...hehe but no really you have a beautiful collection ;).
By brettkybuster
I went to a Kenner employees house ( I live in the Cincinnati area where Kenner was headquartered) I got a sealed Ecto Charger Pack for 20.00!!!!! It was really cool talking to them, they were both engineers who worked on the star wars line etc. They had all kinds of awesome things but this was the only ghostbusters item.

And these came yesterday

This also came yesterday
Image so now the 2nd series are complete and the french carded peter has been moved

and a picture of my collection as you come upstairs

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]