For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
There was another fellow ghost head in full garb at Wild Wings Cafe in west Knox Saturday the 30th....You had a GB2 patch on your uniform, and I asked you the best means of taking a piss while in full uniform...

Hit me up, cuz I've no one else with whom I can geek out about this crap.

Also, did you win the costume contest? I would have entered it as well, but you had an edge over me with lights already installed in your pack....gotta choose your battles!
Hey man, I'm glad you gave a shout out! Was awesome to see another quality Ghostbuster in town. Always up for geeking over gear, it's been so long since I've built anything and there are so many unfinished projects to finish.

The judges picked 7 finalists and I wasn't one of them. I think they ended up choosing Tiger Woods and a guy dressed as Jeannie from 'I Love Jeannie'. Believe me, neither of us had a snowballs chance in hell.
Man, eff that noise. I checked out your photos. A scratch build takes more skill than I've got. I opted for an Alkaline shell. I didn't have my ion arm attached to the pack in time for Halloween, so next year, I should be good to go with electronics and everything.

If you need a 2nd pair of hands on any projects, let me know.
Will definitely let you know. Hoping to put together another pack, but this time just using a shell so I can include sound instead of just lights. Have no clue when I would be able to start though, trying to finish remodeling a house first.
    Ghostbusters Day 2024

Some new details on the Buffalo Ghostbusters' cele[…]

I'd love a photo of how you wired up the charging […]

Holy Heisenberg! The Diamond Select figures were […]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

So, I have a Matty trap I've retired with the Two […]