Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for robwerden - Replica Props.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By Martog
Ordered the Soundboard M4 with the Ectomobile sound, it came very fast, and works just great! Very pleased with this DIY sound kit.
By mburkit
I guess I never officially proclaimed how much I enjoyed working with Rob and his product.

Rob was nice enough to help both pchrisbosh1 and I to work out a cheap and easy DIY sound kit for our proton packs. After working with use for a few weeks, both Chris and I got sound in our packs!

Rob was nice enough to talk to me on the phone when I ran into problems.

His product was easy to work with. Rob is very knowledgeable about it and was able to help me get my sound in my pack squared away.

I highly recommend his products and services.

Thanks Rob for all the help.
By pchrisbosh1
mburkit wrote:I guess I never officially proclaimed how much I enjoyed working with Rob and his product.

Rob was nice enough to help both pchrisbosh1 and I to work out a cheap and easy DIY sound kit for our proton packs. After working with use for a few weeks, both Chris and I got sound in our packs!

Rob was nice enough to talk to me on the phone when I ran into problems.

His product was easy to work with. Rob is very knowledgeable about it and was able to help me get my sound in my pack squared away.

I highly recommend his products and services.

Thanks Rob for all the help.
I ditto that Burkit. Thanks Rob for offering this easy and cheap solution for sound, he was always super helpful and the end product turned out great.
By toylord
Yeah Rob's product is great as is his communication, but we also owe mburkit a big round of thanks for the great tutorial!
Thanks again to you both!
- Paul
By Wingfan191
Rob is an amazing guy! I emailed him a pic of my sound board test to make sure I was getting it right, and he CALLED me like 20 minutes later to help me go through it step by step until I got it working. I was amazed and ever so thankful as I got it working on the first try!

He's a class act and I will always consider him for my electronic prop needs!
By GAVAL
Rob's easy to work with, efficient, and goes out of his way to accomodate his customers. And he always responds to PM's, leaving no loose ends.

This is definately the most flexible and cost effective seller to work with if you want to put sound on your pack.
By wvwolfman1981
I highly recommend these sound kits. They are affordable and user friendly. Very easy to assemble and use. I have ordered several and am very pleased. The quality is awesome and Rob is very easy to deal with. He will be sure that you are pleased with your order. I can't say enough good things about Rob and his products.
By JAnderson392
Last night I decided to do a test run of Rob's board. I plugged in a few wires as per his diagram to set it up. Plugged in a speaker and a battery pack and then started to touch wires together. Let me just say how amazing the sound was that came out of this. It sounded so wonderful and clear and great and any proton pack with this sound would be so much better for it. I can't say enough good things about it. Now to just attach it inside the gun. Thank you Rob for such a wonderful product.
By odog
Ordered two sound chips, he shipped them. Everybodys happy
By Derek
Just wanted to say thanks to Rob for all he's helped me with..

I ordered the sound chip and it arrived in a timely manner, just as he promised.

Finally had the weekend free and got it all hooked up...it's perfect!!

Now I get to annoy the wife with it..hehe

Derek
By TK-194
Ghostheads,

I just want to give you all my feedback about Robert and his sound module.

I got it and asked him to customize it to me. He answered that at no problem and at no extra costs. The email communication is PERFECT and the seller is very friendly.

I strongly recommend this seller if you want to install sounds in your pack.
By TK-194
Guys,

I recorded a humble video review from Robert / Replica Props work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF_BzWbiww8

Hope the video helps who is thinking to order this sound kit.

And video's feedback is very welcomed! Robert alredy sent me his, by email. :)
By nstevic01
Ordered his sound chip for our Ecto 1ATV project. His shipping was very fast and communication was excellent. The chip worked awesome until a small hiccup in the sound occurred. He was prompt to reply to my concern and I shipped the unit back to him. Had a new one in the mail within a day of him receiving it. He is an awesome seller and I will definitely be buying from him again!
By Harry Carpenter
Got my sound chip a few days ago....no clue what I was doing to hook it up. After much help on these forums, I can finally review the chip...lol. I got the sounds, and they sound awesome. Nice stuff, and it shipped in a very timely fashion, and in excellent packaging...all ++'s in my book. I'd recommend.

Looks like I’ll be clearing some of my colle[…]

I know you didn’t ask me, but here’s[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Some new details on the Buffalo Ghostbusters' cele[…]

I'd love a photo of how you wired up the charging […]