Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
Kingpin wrote:Hansoloner is certainly doing his best to present a convincing case that he and Mike are two different people, but accusing me of letting people get away with multiple accounts doesn't exactly put me in the right frame of mind to give him any benefit of the doubt.
Recently USCMBuzz worked out a trade with one of the above username and the end address was the same as Mike Brewers (although possibly with a different.. fake sounding name). There is just absolutely no way that these are seperate people. Mike tried to sell some items a month or two ago, and then... under the hansoloner username tried to sell the ones that didn't sell along with new stuff.

They are all the same person.. and if they aren't they do an absolutely horrible job at showing it. Either way they are banned and they will not be coming back to GBFans or Proptopia. Ofcourse they will still be allowed at GBN, but that is just the way that site operates.
Adding in:
There was a thread where nuclearbrew offered a pack shell (was up around July) and I helped my friend buy it for this Halloween. Well, almost two months later and nothing has arrived. Just found out he's been banned, so I just now sent an email to the address he gave for PayPal. We'll see what happens.
I have my friend opening a case with his credit card company for reversal of charges.
By protoman
First let me start by saying that I have bought a lot of parts over the years from a lot of different sellers, and Protonimus's stuff is among some of the best quality resin stuff I have ever purchased. not to mention Protonimus was quick to answer all my questions, and a joy to chat with, and a really nice down to earth guy.

Now onto the kit review.
I recieved my kit today,opended the boxand was very happy right away with how well everything was packaged, each set of parts was in its own bag and labeled so i could tell what was in each bag. I opended the bags laid out all the parts and found that not only were all the parts pre sanded and drilled, but that some of them were even pre painted for me, and the ones that werent were ready for the most part to accept paint right out of the box with littl to know clean up work needed.

The kit fits together very well and looks beautiful when completly assembled, it may need some minor tweaking, as my front ear needed to be sanded a tad, but other than that it was like a model snap tpogether model kit, very easy to put together, I can't wait to get it on my gun box and eventually onto my pack

To sum it up I highly reccomend the stuff he offers, the kit just look plain and simply put great, and arrived pretty quick too, not to mention protonimus was always super quick in responding to my questions and in keeping me updated on my order. Oh and thank you for the free extra, that will come in very handy on my build.
By protokev
I have to agree witheverything said above. Goes together easily. Like everything it does need a few tweaks but nothing most of us cant handle. This is going to save me alot of time and that plus the great customer service make this kit entirely worth it. I cant wait to see what else he comes up with!
By DomBuff
i myself also got a front barrell kit along with some other parts, very good craftsmanship and the communication is great i highly recoomend his parts for your project
By ReVolt
heard from him yesterday, said hes under the weather and hasnt shipped, or even got my order ready, even though i paid him october 1st. dont know whats going on really, sent him another pm he just read it and no reply.....
By Protonimus
Yes I have been very under the weather, even had to take a few unexpected sick days, but rest assured evryones items have shipped, or will be shiping today thursday the 15th. I had a few orders to build and paint that slowed me down a tad but I'm feeling better and getting caught up. Don't worry fellas, the stuff is coming and you will have plenty of time before Halloween to get those guns built.

And nitro let me know when you get your box, I might have given you a free bonus.....my bad.
By mikenelson1982
I just want to comment on my resant deal with protoman I just want to say he is a snake!!! do not deal or talk to this loser!!!!! he ripped me off 270.00 and if he trys to come back on with a differant screen name here is the address he had me send my shell to 605 W. Davisburg rd. Holly, MI 48442 i dont know his first name but im sure it is retard!!! but here is the name he gave me M. Jospeh. the real funny thing is Im going to the court house monday and taking him to court . hope he likes c@$k meat sandwiches ( extra mayo ) lol thanks for your time - mike
By mikenelson1982
well i sent it to him and he was going send me payment after he got it. it was my first sale and i had to prove i wasnt a scamer so i did it like that. And AJ put a post on my post that said I was new and that " it mite be a scam " not that he was trying to do me wrong. hes just trying to protect the people from losers like protoman so i just wanted to do it for the first 2 sells , now a got good feed back so i am now takeing payment first so any way thats how i am out ,out of 270.00
By ThrowingChicken
Well, if you want to go as far as to take him to court, then more power to you. Let us know how it goes.

As for taking payments first, that is the way to go, but don't think you are alone, I've been scammed into sending the parts before payment before, and of course that payment never arrived. Buyers have more protection than sellers, so even when the excuses sound reasonable, don't give an inch to anyone.
By irricanian
mikenelson1982 wrote:I just want to comment on my resant deal with protoman I just want to say he is a snake!!! do not deal or talk to this loser!!!!! he ripped me off 270.00 and if he trys to come back on with a differant screen name here is the address he had me send my shell to 605 W. Davisburg rd. Holly, MI 48442 i dont know his first name but im sure it is retard!!! but here is the name he gave me M. Jospeh. the real funny thing is Im going to the court house monday and taking him to court . hope he likes c@$k meat sandwiches ( extra mayo ) lol thanks for your time - mike
Michael Brewer
605 W. Davisburg rd.
Holly, MI
United States

Good luck getting anything out of him
By gbrob
How does that ass (Brewer) keep getting into the site?
By Garvin Ghostbuster
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

mikenelson1982 wrote:well i can take a trip to his house . do u think he will be suprised? he wont rip anyone off again
Well if you took it that far you may not ever sell again.....we would go to gbfans home page and it would read (We have lost a member mikenelson1982 has been laid to rest on a hill over looking the sea.

No all jokes aside I have dealt with the guy he's a crook and right now at this moment is trying to trade me out of a shell I have on ebay.When I told him it would go to the highest bidder he laid this well I'm poor and I don't have any money etc.The guy is just out right dumb,he just don't get how he stands out.

He also has a new user name on ghostbusters.net

Mike I wish you the best of luck!
By ChapterMasterTu'Shan
Take him to small claims court. The internet is a tricky thing legally, but I'm sure there's plenty of people that can be character witnesses to how scummy this guy is.
By ThrowingChicken
Basically save everything that shows contact between the two of you. Most likely he will return the stuff as soon as you file the claim, but if he doesn't and it actually goes to court, all you need to prove is the deal, that you shipped the item, and that he got it. You can probably also ask AJ to get you a notarized letter about the guy's seedy practices.
By zombielucas
Proto was one of the guys blocked with the whole "proxy server" stuff. I was working with him on a trade when he got booted. He made a lot of requests for me to make posts for him in my name. He also claimed how poor he was and how badly he needed the money, but then I saw him posting all over the For Sale topic buying stuff.

Through talking with him on instant messenger, he didn't seem all there. With how much you jumped around from subject to subject...

Best of luck to you getting your money back.
By mikenelson1982
this reminds me of this time this guy stole a full size eletric chair out of my yard one halloween in philly PA he came three nights in arow but the third night he was not so lucky!!! I was hiding with my friends waiting for this loser and finly he showed up. he started to put some of my stuff in his bag when all of a sudden i jump off this wall and hit him with a metal bat right on the back then he started to get up and with one hand I bashed him right up the head!!! i pushed him to the ground( at this point this retard was like holding a loaf of bread he didnt know what year it was) I told him if he moved i was going to bash his brains all over the side walk. he was scared!!!!! I then hand cuffed him to a post and he didnt want to talk at first but we got it out of him that he stole the chair . oy he was trying to hold his head from all the pain he was in. then i called the police !. i got all my stuff he stole plus more back he was stealing from everyones yard . now I bet u wounder why i went to the extrem i did? well the chair cast me 300.00 and took 4 mounths to build . and this clown thought he was going to just keep ripping me off no way in hell !!!!!! after that no one would steal from me .people i didnt evan know would come up to me and ask if I was the guy who beat that guy with a bat . thats respect !!! or fear who knows but i bet he wont steal ever again thanks to the lesson in life I gave him lol
By Marty120704
He purchased from me recently and he paid in full for items. Haven't had any problems with this guy. sorry to hear other people have though. Hopefully you get your justice mike.

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]