Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By anxer5
mrmichaelt wrote: February 17th, 2022, 7:06 am List your day job in real life!

(note: magnussteuber was original poster of thread but account has been hacked as of 1/18/2023)

I experimented with https://apextraffic.io/ to boost website traffic for my business. While initially enticed by the promise of increased visibility, the results were mixed. Yes, there was a surge in traffic, but the lack of genuine engagement became apparent. Ethically, I found it questionable, and it negatively impacted the accuracy of my analytics. Shifting focus to organic strategies proved more sustainable and reliable. Authentic engagement matters, and relying on bot-generated traffic can have long-term repercussions. It's crucial to prioritize ethical growth strategies that align with building a genuine audience and fostering trust. Share your experiences; let's navigate this together!
Got new cool project for work :whatever:
By Evilchumlee
I'm a manager involved with marketing and merchandising for a wine and spirits distributor.

My actual job is basically babysitting VP's and making their madman ramblings of marketing campaigns actually make some kind of sense. I have to speak to them almost literally like children.

I get some really awesome perks though, the supplier (alcohol brands/companies) have deep pockets and love to take us for nights out. Most recently Barcardi put a few us up in a hotel, we ate at Hell's Kitchen, and drank the night away on their dime.
By ShandorMiningCo
Social media manager for the Shandor Mining Co.

Just kidding, I'm a technician for a pharma company. I get to play with a bunch of big cool machines (when they're not broken down) and mess around a load of chemicals, but mainly a lot of scrubbing cleanrooms and labs.
By WalterChang
As an interior designer, I believe you may need a convenient way to organize and share files with your clients, vendors or colleagues. This application go to the website may be exactly what you need! It provides easy and convenient access to files via FTP (file transfer protocol), which means you can easily upload, download and share files with your contacts, even if they are located far away.
Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]