As part of it's announcement back in June, that Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed would be ported to the Nintendo Switch, games developer Illfonic also took the opportunity to tease the inclusion of classic franchise villian, Samhain in a future update of the game.

While Illfonic has kept most details close to it's chest, it has now posted a new image of Samhain, confirming the spirit of Halloween's visage has been reproduced with the same level of faithfulness as the free DLC equipment shells for the 1986, 1997 and 2016 Ghostbusters teams.

In addition to this, Illfonic has also been revealed that Samhain will be portrayed by voice actor Ryan Colt Levy, succeeding from veteran actor William E. Martin who voiced Samhain in 1986 and 1987. Levy's credits include: Resident Evil: Death Island, Chainsaw Man, Sword Art Online: Progressive - Aria of a Starless Night, My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission, and Illfonic's past game, Arcadegeddon.

Levy is scheduled to appear during Illfonic's livestream on Twitch this evening at 1:00pm Pacific Daylight Time.

I'd love a photo of how you wired up the charging […]

Holy Heisenberg! The Diamond Select figures were […]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

So, I have a Matty trap I've retired with the Two […]

Hey guys, its been over a month without updates an[…]