For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
Illfonic support got back to me about the side hustle question and it's worst case scenario:
Hello there Michael,

We apologize for the delay. My name is Federico and I am here to assist you today.

I see from your message that you are in need of a list including all Side Hustle rewards. At the moment, we do not have such a list.

However, we always encourage the community to share the necessary resources to compile these kinds of lists! All our official socials will be linked at the end of this message.

Please let us know if you need any further help, and we will gladly assist you again.
So yeah. We're on our own to fill in the list. :sigh:
Ok, in making this thread, something Christof said about the name patches being retroactively added made me dig into the patch notes and I think I got a bit more figured out. I've looked at my side hustles and went combing through Twitch videos of post DLC 2 and looking for ones when players are looking at their side hustles and I compared what unlockable is added later and well did some brooding.

So name patches were added in Patch 1.3.0. on 12/31/22 so thus retroactively added to about 11 side hustles but around 16 patches total. I can ascertain that's the Janine, Melnitz, Louis, Tully, Buster, Winston, Zeddemore, Ray, Stantz, Peter, and Venkman and maybe 5 others.

Then shirt patches were added in Patch 1.4.0 on 1/31/22 so thus retroactively added to about 6 side hustles. I can ascertain that's Trap Captain, Sharp Thrower, P.K.E. Thrower, Spores Molds and Fungus, Gozerian Guard, and Camp Waconda Mallow Roast.

Then shirt logos were added in the recent DLC 2 patch so thus retroactively added to about 3 to 5 side hustles with matching shirt patches and from that I can ascertain that's Trap Captain, Sharp Thrower, Spores Molds and Fungus, Gozerian Guard, and Camp Waconda Mallow Roast.

However, some exceptions. It's not just name tags, shirt patches, and shirt logos added later one. There are ones like Proper Busting getting eyewear retroactively, The Asset getting foot wear retroactively, The Legend getting the Flight Jacket retroactively, The Professional getting eyewear retroactively. Trying to think what's the newest that were exotics - Retro Visor and Welding Goggles? Rubber Boots? EDIT: And an elbow pad added retroactively to Thrower Basics and a top to Hostile Ghost.
Kingpin liked this
Tight-Pants Jack wrote:Dana and Barrett are both red. I did notice that, while looking through the Side Hustles I haven't completed yet, the rewards are color-coded; some items are highlighted in red, some in gold.
Thanks. Yeah, I've figured out Red=Exotic=Side Hustle and Gold=Legendary=Unique goals (beat the game, 100% Spores Mold Fungus for the Forager hat, the harder side hustles for the name tags like Venkman). Blue=Uncommon and Rare=Purple, I haven't figured out the difference yet. Both seem to be level locked.
Tight-Pants Jack wrote: May 15th, 2023, 5:58 am Correct.
Thanks. I'm starting to consider new name tags were included in the 1.4.0 (DLC 1) and 1.5.0 (DLC 2) updates OR do the new ones show up when you get all of the current (i.e. once you get Demon and unlock it at Level 100, do the rest show up) OR do a preset amount show up when a tenure level is activated? No, wait, you said you haven't done any Tenures yet. Or did I just straight up not notice Zuul in my list (lol in my defense there's so damn many name tags). Also I'm guessing there must be a Vinz name tag, too. I know for sure there was a Clortho in the rare section (purple).
I tenured last night, but after I unlocked those rewards.

I had to go back and complete Trap Basics again because it said I had a t-shirt to unlock (this is why I had mistakingly thought that the list of completed Side Hustles still showed what they gave). I believe this happened for one of two reasons; either the shirt was added to the game after I had completed it initially, or the game glitched and failed to pay out.

The later actually happened again yesterday as I was going through it a second time (before I tenured, keep in mind). When I completed the Side Hustle, I got notification of completion during the match, but back in the firehouse, it said I still needed to throw my trap 700 meters. Thing is, I had just done that during the match as well as completed an additional objective during that same game. I guess the game gets confused when completing two objectives at the same time? Anyway, I went back in and threw my trap over and over again until it was marked as complete (again). After the match, I got notice at the firehouse that the Side Hustle was completed and was given the shirt successfully.

Whether it was this glitch or the shirt being added after the fact that caused me to have that Side Hustle to be incomplete isn't clear. Could be a combination of the two for all I know. Going forward, I'm being careful to confirm that my Side Hustles are paying out as intended.
mrmichaelt liked this
Tight-Pants Jack wrote: May 15th, 2023, 11:37 am I tenured last night, but after I unlocked those rewards.

I had to go back and complete Trap Basics again because it said I had a t-shirt to unlock (this is why I had mistakingly thought that the list of completed Side Hustles still showed what they gave). I believe this happened for one of two reasons; either the shirt was added to the game after I had completed it initially, or the game glitched and failed to pay out.

The later actually happened again yesterday as I was going through it a second time (before I tenured, keep in mind). When I completed the Side Hustle, I got notification of completion during the match, but back in the firehouse, it said I still needed to throw my trap 700 meters. Thing is, I had just done that during the match as well as completed an additional objective during that same game. I guess the game gets confused when completing two objectives at the same time? Anyway, I went back in and threw my trap over and over again until it was marked as complete (again). After the match, I got notice at the firehouse that the Side Hustle was completed and was given the shirt successfully.

Whether it was this glitch or the shirt being added after the fact that caused me to have that Side Hustle to be incomplete isn't clear. Could be a combination of the two for all I know. Going forward, I'm being careful to confirm that my Side Hustles are paying out as intended.
If you complete the a side husle challenge but don't finish the round it won't register and you need to start over. It seems to be a bug
mrmichaelt liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: June 15th, 2023, 4:47 am Spoke to a gamer named Ztomic on their YT, and got an interesting tidbit, "Extreme Jersey is unlocked for Content Creators and Official GB League Teams from illfonic via an exclusive code sent out."
Basically, yeah. They were first gifted to the members of the competitive scene, the Ghostbusters Spirits Unleashed League, and subsequently Illfonic has been giving them away to people on social media who make cool content.

mrmichaelt liked this
Ok, for DLC 3, they only added 1 side hustle the Answering The Call one, right?

And just to get it down correctly, for the rewards - there's no XP and you get the following:
-Answering The Coveralls in full suits
-Metaphysical Examination Gloves in gloves
-Subway Boots in foot wear
-Physicist Frames and Throwing Shade in eye wear

And the other ATC related name tags are hair styles are NOT related to finishing the contract. And of course the gear shells are research contracts.

All that correct?
Christof liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: October 21st, 2023, 8:07 am Ok so for DLC 4, they just added 1 new side hustle contract The Wrangler, right? It has the footwear symbol, so I'm guessing it's the cowboy boots shown briefly in the preview stream by Albert. The other 2 new footwear are rares so it's not those.
Yup, the only other cosmetics in this update appear to be locked to Tenure and/or Gear Shell contracts.
mrmichaelt liked this

Honestly, I don’t think there is damage from[…]

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]