Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
I saw a couple videos with this Bob guy and yeah. I can read him quicker than a colouring book. I wouldn’t buy a crayon off him.
That's good because it was probably the free crayons that came with the kid's menu from Old Chicago, if that's still a thing. In regards to him being banned from the RPF forums you have to pull some serious shit for that to happen. I did a quick search to see if he was allowed to sell on Etsy, but I came across Reddit and he's not loved there very much at all either. Sounds like he was trying to sell access to a meet and greet through wizard world, and never showed up with his Ecto. They weren't happy about it.

But looking at the reddit forum it's almost a copy of this thread. Are we all bots living in the matrix? Lol.
timeware wrote: February 11th, 2023, 11:35 pm ...and has a long history of recasting and stealing Back to the Future parts from others (even from the actual BTTF cars at Universal). He should be avoided by all costs and is by far the #1 person on his blacklist to avoid...
That's interesting, because he's claimed multiple times in his videos that he's a "licensed vendor" for Universal or Sony (whatever that means). I forget which video(s) of his where he claims this, but if I'm not mistaken, he's also claimed that his car is on display at Universal Studios.
He claims a lot of things, most of which are easily and quickly debunked.
nkx1 liked this

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]