By RealGhostbusterJay
Like many I got my pack and the wand and pack fit together as intended (heard some folks are having connection issues with hooks not mating correctly) but I really don't like these hooks. Does anyone sell different V hooks I could replace them with but ones with the screw holes in the same places, I'm not looking to mod anything here beyond swapping a v hook or two out. Not sure if the GB Fans ones would switch over or need different screws from what was used on the Hasbro packs.
By tobycj
I'm intending on offering a more accurate pack v-hook in the next few weeks that'll fit the existing screw holes in the pack, and fit the spengler wand v-hook without needing to change that too. I'll be posting in the sales forum once they're ready, I'm prototyping one this weekend.
Corey91, B-Rad liked this
By buster126
Just search google for V hook or Dixie cup hook. I bought this version from a different store for a few bucks less, but it seems they must have run out from the store I bought because I dont see them listed anymore. Here is an alternative shop that has them right now.

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/san-ja ... 927EZ.html

Keep in mind you will still have to open your pack, unscrew all the 15 or so screws, disconnect the battery pack cable and take the lid off completely to get at the back of the screws for the V hook as they have tiny washers and nuts on the inside. Unfortunately the holes don't quite match up with the premade holes on the pack, but the same screws work just fine. As you can see one of the holes can work while the second you can just put a washer on and tighten using the center opening as your screw hole. It tightens perfectly and is solid, just in case I added some glue on the nuts on the back side so they can't slip over time. If you really want overkill you could apply JB weld but it is completely unnecessary. It locks in the wand 100% better than the attached hook and best of all you don't have to do anything to your wands hook, keep it as is!

By hawkbatsquadron
RealGhostbusterJay wrote: January 21st, 2023, 4:29 am Like many I got my pack and the wand and pack fit together as intended (heard some folks are having connection issues with hooks not mating correctly) but I really don't like these hooks. Does anyone sell different V hooks I could replace them with but ones with the screw holes in the same places, I'm not looking to mod anything here beyond swapping a v hook or two out. Not sure if the GB Fans ones would switch over or need different screws from what was used on the Hasbro packs.
neversummer wrote: January 21st, 2023, 1:27 pm Also interested. My v-hook fits as intended but feels flimsy. Would like something similar to what Adam savage used. This magnet option works very well if you’re not going for accuracy https://youtu.be/SGyF4FLolTw
My V-hook will not hold my Version One Spengler Wand so I'm waiting for a San Jamar C927EZ to replace it.
This is pretty similar, if not the same one Adam Savage used in his video, using the same holes/screws.Image
ImageI have one of these on my Spirit pack modification and it matches up to the Spengler wand (Version One) securely.

Cheap version: Amazon
$13 and you can remove the part from the holder. The shipping from the above restaurant supply house is $20

DAYUM! That's a lot more progress in just a coup[…]

Here ya go. I really appreciate any help. https:/[…]

I am looking for pistol belt size 54

So I was thinking who would make an unexpected Wal[…]