Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Mainax87
Hi everyone. Mi name is Cristian Mainero (Mainax87) form Argentina. Excuse my horrible English, but I'm trying to improve it. I'm not the hugest fan of GBs here but I enjoy a lot all thing related to, since I was a child. I love the aesthetic of the franchise and I hope some time can be part of my daily life.
I'm a little multifacetic guy, practicioner and martial arts instructor, theology student and teacher, guard in the armed force of the Penitentiary Service, a few years ago I was a tattoo artist but over time I left the trade.
About the feelings that awake me the GBs, remember my approaches to the field of the paranormal. Although there have been situations that have arisen, I have not looked for them, I even consider myself very skeptical, but when events of this type have happened I have had no choice but to believe in them despite my low paranormal perception. Being in religious settings I have had to assist in liberations (known as "exorcisms" in the Catholic rite) knowing false and also real cases.
That's why GBs is an interesting metaphor for the paranormal events I've experienced.

I hope you enjoyed my presentation and that we can get to know each other more. which would help me to practice my English again. 😉
Maybe today I'll take the opportunity to see some of the movies or animations in their original language, which I think I've never done yet. 😜

we are in touch.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]