zeta otaku wrote:The slime was if you backed as a Pulse Member in the first 48 hours if I recall correctly.
Yes, that is correct. The language was "If you are a Hasbro Pulse Premium Member and you back the HasLab Ghostbusters Proton Pack campaign through Hasbro Pulse by Friday, October 29 @ 7:00PM ET & the campaign is successfully funded within the campaign window (by December 12, 2021 @ 11:59PM ET), you will receive 4 1984-inspired green ecto-plasm goo attachment accessories in addition to the HasLab Ghostbusters Proton Pack item."
Ecto24601 wrote: June 27th, 2022, 10:50 am Seems that not only Hasbro pulse members get the green ectoplasm attachment, if I read that section of the recent blog post correctly:
Oh, that’s right, it’s just our custom ecto-plasm (available only to backers that ordered through Hasbro Pulse by Friday, October 29th, at 7:00 PM EST) and marshmallow goo attachments.
To me this reads like "early-backers" instead of pulse members. Too bad it won't apply to me as I ordered early but had to go the zavvi way. Well, I will find out on unboxing.
It's because they had to be both backing early - within days - and be Pulse members. Which is exactly what it says. Nothing for people who just bought early without Pulse membership.
Dragonfire82877 liked this
RichardLess wrote: June 8th, 2022, 10:38 pm Oh shit! The Neutrino wand WILL be able to turn on the pack!

The caveat is that it has to be within 5 minutes of it being powered off but still, that’s pretty cool and not something they originally advertised and something ALOT of fans whined about. So very cool!
This just made my day. I, along with others took a lot of heat for drawing attention to this.

Hoping it added to the number of voices heard by Hasbro to at least try someway to do it. From speaking with Bill directly to even sharing response times of low cost ammeter chips to enable a power draw measurement from the wand.

Apart from comments like: “shut up whiner, just be happy you’re getting a proton pack”, “you over entitled fool”, “build your own motherboard for it, it’s easy”, “get Ghostlab42 to build you a chip to solder in”, I like to think that the efforts of people who drew attention to it helped in some way.

In any case, this single piece of news just made the Hasbro pack twice as amazing as it already was in my view. Can’t wait to see the final product 🙂
Last edited by One time on July 5th, 2022, 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
oidoglr liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: June 27th, 2022, 11:49 pm
zeta otaku wrote:The slime was if you backed as a Pulse Member in the first 48 hours if I recall correctly.
Yes, that is correct. The language was "If you are a Hasbro Pulse Premium Member and you back the HasLab Ghostbusters Proton Pack campaign through Hasbro Pulse by Friday, October 29 @ 7:00PM ET & the campaign is successfully funded within the campaign window (by December 12, 2021 @ 11:59PM ET), you will receive 4 1984-inspired green ecto-plasm goo attachment accessories in addition to the HasLab Ghostbusters Proton Pack item."
The bummer of the deal was that HasLab didn't disclose ahead of time what the benefits for being a Premium member would be prior to the announcement other than "exclusive access" to the announcement (on a YouTube stream that other folks ended up sharing the link to that became not "exclusive")and an special perk then during that stream the exclusive premium membership perk was the green slime, which to me felt very underwhelming after having shelled out for the Premium membership.
Ecto24601 wrote: July 9th, 2022, 8:08 am I check the numbers occasionally and when the backing ended the max total was 21,630. Since December it dropped to 21,086 and stayed at that for the last couple of weeks. Today I was surprised to find the number at 19,062.
Yeah, I noticed that too. Back right after the campaign ended, I noticed it dropped from the 21,630 to around 21,000. Still to this day, it's got me wondering, if the number keeps dropping and gets below 15,000 before the pack ships, do we still get the stand?
dantonvfx wrote: July 12th, 2022, 4:40 pm As far as I know, you only have 30 days to cancel your order after the Baking project deadline is over, so in theory that should not be happening. Any hints on what could be causing that?
My card was charged for the pack about a month ago I think, so it could be a case of Hasbro attempting to collect the money only for transactions to be denied due to things like cancelled cards, overdrawn cards, etc. But that's just me pulling that out of my ass.
Macktacular wrote: July 13th, 2022, 7:56 pm My card was charged for the pack about a month ago I think, so it could be a case of Hasbro attempting to collect the money only for transactions to be denied due to things like cancelled cards, overdrawn cards, etc. But that's just me pulling that out of my ass.
My card was charged immediately after the campaign ended. Could this be due to the fact that third party sites like Zavvi are only now processing orders made through their site etc?
Wow, it's looking great. I really regret fixing my roof instead of backing this but happy for everyone who is getting it next year.

Love how much detail they put into the box then threw in a nod to the Farmhouse floor puzzle: pulling a piece and a compartment open containing the white box holding the 4 marshmallow residue attachment pieces and a box modeled on the Trap containing the 3 exclusive Mini-Pufts and switchable heads.

Jarrett took the words out of mouth as he mentioned the pack will be more protected when shipped to backers, lol.

Really cool to learn they got writing samples of the late Harold Ramis by Ghost Corps to help with writing the journal from Egon's point of view and they showed off two pages.

The pack features demo looked solid. Pretty neat the ribbon cable can be disconnected to trigger a unique shutdown sound effect. So frickin' cool they pulled off the wand being able to turn the pack on and off.
zeta otaku, Kingpin liked this

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]