Discuss the upcoming 4th movie, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire to be released in March 2024.
Let's not get our hopes up just yet, it's probably a toy announcement or official release date for the new game.
robbritton liked this
Well, being the game unrelated to Ghostbusters Afterlife, and given the presence of Gil Kenan, I'd say is something movie related.

If they follow in the Ghostbusters Afterlife modus operandi I'd like a surprise teaser, maybe from some scenes cut from Afterlife. Maybe Winston walk towards the ECU, we hear a villainous voice, title card.
Kingpin, WCat2000 liked this
Ecto Con 22

The Janine Cut of Afterlife

GB of the Rings - the 6 hour version of GB 1 & 2 with all dailies & deleted scenes included regardless of VFX or plot.

A reading of GB 3 Hellbent with the cast of RGB & special guests Tom Kenny, Seth McFarlene, Jim Cummings, Mark Hamil, and the ghost of Mel Blanc.

The first 50 guests will receive a free case of 1990's ecto cooler that has been stored in Colorado with Government cheese
(Not for human consumption)

All guests will receive a hot beverage thermal mug and a free balloon for the kids.

... I'm getting out of control with the nonsense posts ...
SpaceBallz, BatDan, UEF liked this
Davideverona wrote: May 27th, 2022, 1:10 pm A reading of all the rejected Ghostbusters 3 script with Bill Murray boo-ing from the crowd every now and then.
Is he saying "boo!"? Or "boo-urns!"?
I agree it’s gotta be something movie related since they’re gonna be there.

I think at most it’ll be a working title and when it’s supposed to come out. Mayyybeee what the general idea is. Like the basic concept. Not the storyline.
Okay, I think I've got this nailed.

A short interview with the crew and some cast members, then Jason states that they filmed this back-to-back with Afterlife, it's done, and because I'm not there, they'll show the film in it's entirety...

Hmm? What? Me? Still bitter at myself for skipping NYCC last year because the Ghostbusters panel was streamed and I missed seeing Afterlife in a gigantic crowd full of Ghostbusters fans? Still upset I missed a once in a lifetime opportunity? Ha. HAHAHAHA. Nah. No. No way...

I. AM. STILL. SEETHING.
Kingpin, robbritton liked this
Davideverona wrote: May 27th, 2022, 1:43 am Well, being the game unrelated to Ghostbusters Afterlife, and given the presence of Gil Kenan, I'd say is something movie related.

If they follow in the Ghostbusters Afterlife modus operandi I'd like a surprise teaser, maybe from some scenes cut from Afterlife. Maybe Winston walk towards the ECU, we hear a villainous voice, title card.
Ghostbusters Afterlife Nike socks.
timeware wrote: May 28th, 2022, 10:59 am Why do they always exaggerate the amount of dirt on wrecto?
I dunno man, I pulled mine out of seasonal storage for the summer and there was a lot of dirt on it.
I never thought this idea would even be plausible, but even more likely impossible. How many of us would get behind replacing Bill with the old Alfster? I'm not sure I like him stirring the 2016 pot but I kind of want to see him land a cameo, or even a small role now. Ghostbusters 4 fades in, we see starring in alphabetical order, then in big bold letters Gordon Schumway's name pops up on screen.
Davideverona wrote: June 1st, 2022, 9:55 am Everytime someone says "Bill Murray is done with the franchise", good ole Bill agrees to be in the new project at hand.
I wonder if he'd be willing to play a larger part in the story if he doesn't have to wear a pack or do stunts? I'd love to have a scene of him "teaching" a class. Just picture it:

Phoebe is visiting new York with her mom and brother. Venkman is a guest speaker at Columbia. Phoebe walks in near the end of the lecture. Then follows 2 to three minute of Bill improvising with a bunch of 20 something actors and extras. Then Peter dismisses the class and Phoebe comes up to talk to him.
By WCat2000
Glendadog wrote: June 1st, 2022, 6:36 am I assume Bill Murray is done with this. Which is totally fine. He only appeared in the reboot because he pretty much had to and in Afterlife for Jason and Ivan.

This must continue with Phoebe in some way. It would not make sense otherwise. Have the Spengler family Mr. Grooberson join Ray and Winston.

Introduce their kids/family too. Give their personal life some attention. They don’t have to be GB. Also find a spot for Podcast.

Something I just thought of...Muncher is Slimer’s counterpart. Give Stay Puft a counterpart with a new equally cute monster. I don’t mean a giant. Maybe a Twinkie? Is that too on-the-nose? Doesn’t have to be food I guess.
I completely agree...word for word. Lol O_o This is some bizarre trolling. I already mentioned this on here too. I do NOT have duplicate accounts.

From my Technodrome post:
Kingpin wrote:I appreciate the head's up about Glendadog... Spambots are getting more and more insidious.
Often enough I see bots under the who's online bar at the bottom of the forum topic. Wouldn't surprise me that some GB fan on a random site is copying arguments from GB Fan's to argue against the normies. (non Ghostbuster Fans) You think a forum operator would be wise to spot a bot making more then 3,000 something posts though.
It’s so weird to me that they’d copy a post from a totally different website though. Never seen this before. Is this something bots do?

The Technodrome has its share of spammers who pop up now and then but not posing as other users.

I swear I’ve also seen someone say what Davideverona replied too. About Good ole Bill returning. Not saying they’re spamming I just remember reading that but can’t find it now on either site.
timeware wrote: June 1st, 2022, 9:57 pm You think a forum operator would be wise to spot a bot making more then 3,000 something posts though.
The mod team don't have the luxury to spend all day keeping watch on the registrations. Fortunately every new member has to have their first post approved, and that's where we usually catch the accounts. We're also banning the IP addresses for them, which should help cut down on how many we get in the future.
jonogunn, deadderek, timeware and 2 others liked this
Been hearing alot about Top Gun Maverick lately.

Got me thinking—GB4 HAS to take notes and center on Winston leading the new team in NYC. For me, id just like to see him have his “own” movie/story (since the first two films centered on Peter and 3rd was Egons story) and it seems like going the Maverick/Kobra Kai route is the best way to do so.

With the note that Afterlife left off on in the end credits—it only makes sense to build off that.

Jason did say “winston is the “key” to the where he wants to take the franchise next” so i geuss that is a little hint.

I dunno, just spitballing after seeing all the glowing reviews for Maverick recently.

Surely enough, we were all way off on what the story was for Afterlife…so well see what little news tidbits drop next week.
BatDan wrote: June 3rd, 2022, 9:02 pm Been hearing alot about Top Gun Maverick lately.

Got me thinking—GB4 HAS to take notes and center on Winston leading the new team in NYC. For me, id just like to see him have his “own” movie/story (since the first two films centered on Peter and 3rd was Egons story) and it seems like going the Maverick/Kobra Kai route is the best way to do so.

With the note that Afterlife left off on in the end credits—it only makes sense to build off that.

Jason did say “winston is the “key” to the where he wants to take the franchise next” so i geuss that is a little hint.

I dunno, just spitballing after seeing all the glowing reviews for Maverick recently.

Surely enough, we were all way off on what the story was for Afterlife…so well see what little news tidbits drop next week.
I think Top Gun: Maverick took notes from Afterlife, there are several "homage" scenes that are basically re-creations from the first one. It was pretty good btw.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]