By torsoboy
I've been focusing on getting these done for our group, and I haven't been on the forums a lot lately anyways. I have one non-working one finished and costume-ready, but I haven't taken any photos of it yet.

And I do still plan on selling copies of it soon, but not likely in time for Halloween. I still have more work to do for our group, and that's gotta come first.
By Powlowski
i am definitely down for 1 or 2 of these beautiful PKE kits. They look amazing!!!
By torsoboy
Apparently I don't have the credentials to post a For Sale thread here, but I'm somewhat open for business on these PKEs.

Post contents removed by Moderator.
By SpenglerTrance
I don't know if it's taboo to bump a 6 year thread but I haven't seen much available in the way of game PKE's. Are these still available in any way or can someone direct me to one that may be? Did anyone ever add any electronics? I realize this user has not been active in five years but you never know if someone is selling one or considering doing this version as their own project.
By SpenglerTrance
Would it be unethical to rip the models from the game to use as a base, add some more details and 3d print them? Because I can easily get and modify those models.
ThereIsNoSpoon99 liked this
By ThereIsNoSpoon99
I cannot believe that this is the only thread I have found about a video game PKE meter, especially after the game was "remastered" last year! I hope SpenglerTrance was able to get his 3d printed one working, and if anyone has more info on this build, or a newer thread where someone is selling them, I would love to know.
By SpenglerTrance
I am still working on this project. Got a new board this summer and rode it a bunch but now that it’s almost winter I’ll have time to work on it. If you follow the video game prop group on FB I post all progress there.
ThereIsNoSpoon99 liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]