For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By Lukko-1
Hello all. I joined this community specifically for this Halloween. Every year my wife and I set up a themed Halloween house, and this year we've chosen Ghostbusters. Already this site has been so much help so I just wanted to say thanks and share some of what we've been creating.

The address is 2220 Sombrero Ct., in Auburn which is north of Sacramento. If there are any fans in the area that want to check it out, it'll be open from about 5:00 on the day of Halloween.

And if you see anything you like for your regional franchise, let me know. Every year I have to get rid of stuff I'd rather not get rid of because we just don't have the space.

To give you a sense of how much I'll be trying to create, here's a picture from 2011's house, which was themed on Jabba's Palace:

Anyway, thanks again, and I'll try to post stuff as it gets completed.
By Gareee
Welcome!

I think that's the first hot dog cart with slimmer I've seen anywhere!
By Lukko-1
Here are some pictures from the event. Again, I cannot store most of this stuff. If any local Ghostbusters want some of these things, let me know.

And the Auburn Ghostbusters with Slimer and a couple Skylanders:
Carpeteria liked this
By Lukko-1
The containment unit, the Slimer/hot dog cart, the subway ghost, maybe one of the proton packs. The stuff isn't movie accurate as it had to be made on time and under a budget, but it did the job, for sure.

If someone wanted to chip in a little something to cover the cost of materials I wouldn't say no.
By redfive1973
Dude you rock! Sweet setup!
By Rodimus
I just wanna say that Andrew is an awesome guy. I went to pickup the sign and I must say that his setup was awesome, im kinda ashames i didnt know bout it earlier, otherwise Id have the Sac Ghostbusters out there in a heart beat.
By Lukko-1
Well, Rodimus took the sign, so there's still the Slimer cart, the containment unit, the Subway ghost, and maybe a proton pack. I can't keep any of it, so if you want it let me know.
By Lukko-1
Sorry. The big stuff all needed to be dismantled, thrown away, or converted for into stuff for this year's Halloween. I only kept the costumes, proton packs, the ghost trap and Slimer's head.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]