Sorry, no current updates of late. I didn't go to New York as the charter group I was going with dropped out and I then couldn't go.

Not any closer to a release yet, I believe the movie's release will have to be pushed back until sometime in January. Still making tweaks here and there on the film, it's 99.9% done at this point. No need to rush it.

I have been working on a 24 page prequel comic book tie in and a line of action figures for the premiere...not to mention movie posters, tshirts, etc. etc. Its going to be a big premiere...whenever it happens. haha.
Heh, heh...ahhh the clipboard. Ive lost 2 so far over the course of filming; left another on a park bench two towns over for another shoot. I don't think I'm heading to Ohio anytime soon...but come time for the movie premiere you could bring it down then? Haha.

You got a VIP ticket waiting for you whenever we schedule the premiere. So it would be great to see you again if you do happen to come down for the movie.

Just finished my movie tie in comic. I currently looking for a colorist for the comic, I have a animator from Canada interested in the job, but no colored pages yet. I can do the coloring myself, but it wouldn't be as good, and I would have to divide my time much further. I'm so busy cramming to get this movie done ASAP...I just need to hire a full time assistant. Haha.

Until next update.
Crazy1van liked this
Just finished the movie today (sans composer/music added). Just finished the last SFX shot and will be hunting for a composer and music soon.

Just a few stills from the most recent completed shot.

And just a quick GB related update...got some pick up shots from Denver heading my way...can't wait to get them!

These look fantastic. I'd like to get them all

I know you didn’t ask me, but here&rsquo[…]

The Video Game Lifegard

I made one a few years ago using a Lifegard IV and[…]

On one screw when I was drilling out the plug I we[…]