Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for ironfist / Karl Stout.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By pchrisbosh1
Received mine today, was packaged great and was shipped promptly. Thanks Ironfist for offering these to us. I would definitely do business with you again.
By lordgilpin
Was lucky enough to get in on this amazing deal for some grey crank knobs... Thank you for offering these to the community here, it is much appreciated! Item arrived quickly, well packaged and just as described =)

Would definitely buy from again in the future...
By BlkMesaHero
Two Crank Knobs arrive safely.
By Phish4dinner
I forgot to leave all the great sellers out there i used in the last 2 months when my journey for proton glory began lol.. I've done my research on EVERY seller before i purchased and made sure each one has a great reputation and what can say, IT PAID OFF!! Got my Crank knob from him a few weeks ago within a few days of sending the payment. Highly satisfied!!!
By 910dohead
All I can say about Karl is that he goes above and beyond. He totally came through for me in my time of need and I am forever thankful to him. The shipping was insanely fast as well. I can't say anything but great things!! Shall he forever rule with an ironfist!!!!

Looks like I’ll be clearing some of my colle[…]

I know you didn’t ask me, but here’s[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Some new details on the Buffalo Ghostbusters' cele[…]

I'd love a photo of how you wired up the charging […]