For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By Foom Man
So here's a quick wrap up on our PAX East adventures from this weekend.

We managed to get snagged for an interview two, as seen here:

Kotaku featured us in their best-of-cosplay article this weekend too. Here's the article (some of the feedback was really fantastic) http://kotaku.com/5503879/pax-east-cosp ... e/gallery/

As one can imagine, we had quite a few photos taken of us. Here are a select few we found on Flikr & Twitter:

We also managed to take the stage at the Rock Band Lounge on Sunday, getting the entire crowd to sing and clap along to a familiar tune.

All and all we had an absolute blast. We honestly didn't expect to recieve the reaction we did- we can't wait to come back in 2011. Check out our site for a full rundown of our post-con coverage.

By GhostGuy
Hehe! I just found that pic on Kotaku and I came here to see if you'd posted it.

Love the rock band video. :D
By Foom Man
mburkit wrote:Kevin, you have the same smile in every photo . . . the smile of an angel. No seriously man, you make the same face, its great!
Yeah, by the 200th photo we started to develop a pattern. :blush:
By jettajeffro
FunkPunkTwang wrote:it still amazes me the uniformity between all the suits and gear.
Definitely something I'm glad to see. Really shows you're one cohesive team.
mburkit wrote:Kevin, you have the same smile in every photo . . . the smile of an angel. No seriously man, you make the same face, its great!
Don't worry Foom. We still get teased about our constant "thumbs-up" in every photo.
By FunkPunkTwang
jettajeffro wrote:
FunkPunkTwang wrote:it still amazes me the uniformity between all the suits and gear.
Definitely something I'm glad to see. Really shows you're one cohesive team.
Don't worry Foom. We still get teased about our constant "thumbs-up" in every photo.
haha we get the same thing with our "pointing" photos
By Butcha
Great job guys! Looked great and it apprears that you all had a great time. That's what it's all about. We are rock'n Boston Comic Con Sat + Sun so we look forward to a great event ourselves. Peace!!!

On one screw when I was drilling out the plug I we[…]

Only downside is they’ll likely be so expens[…]

I know you didn’t ask me, but here’s[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Some new details on the Buffalo Ghostbusters' cele[…]