Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By kaison
Zack wrote:Well it's been a long time coming. Finally moved into a house where I can really display my stuff(well I'm hoping most of it) Better pics to come. Still a work in progress. My other bin should be up here sometime soon. My dad built and put up the more shallow shelf. The deeper one was already there. Trying to figure out where I want stuff. Still working on getting up autographs, photos, see if I have poster space etc....crappy phone pics for now, will definitely have better pics coming as well as probably a video tour etc!
Wow!! Your a fan of FGB like me! cool!!!

ecto80 liked this
By Zack
my dad was here several weeks ago and helped me get my pack up on the wall! Moved the dresser so the curve went with the angle of the wall and it really opened that space up.

He also helped put in a couple of more shelves so there's room for a small Star Wars area. I found a Don Post Vader helmet at Goodwill for $3 so had to pick it up...then I remember my wife was Daria for Halloween so found her glasses and did this to my little girl! ;)
Hi, my name is Rich and my dad doesn't understand my GB collecting, or anything else I collect. :mrgreen: Its true, my dad is older and he doesn't collect. Somewhat of a generational thing too. I kinda get it, however he'll say in all seriousness to me w/o any realization of what the stuff means about selling it. Usually to one of my "franchise" friends in Jersey. Or Zack Ryder. What? Generally i'm a wrestling fan, like Zack Ryder, and know he's a ghosthead. Zack Ryder ain't coming to my house from Long Island (when he's not on the road) to buy my stuff. He probably owns most, if not all of the same things anyway. lol Understandably he can afford (I can not) to collect more then most of us.

I'm not saying I'd never sell any of my GB (or other) collection. I have sold some things in recent years, (most of it not mint) none of the Matty Collector GB.

Didn't mean to slightly veer your thread off course. I do think its pretty cool your dad helped you with hanging your pack and help with shelving for your collection. Good deal with your daughter being "nerdy." :):D

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]