Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
Hello to all,

Pogo here. I’ve been messing with props since I was in high school in the mid 90’s. I found a prop book in the public library that I liked, and it got me interested in prop work.

I’ve been on the RPF (long before the Russian hack), CT.net (long before Marcus mistakenly deleted everything), TDH since 2004, 501st member since 2005, and more or less started the process for Star Garrison Texas Gulf Coast Squad in 2017ish/2018ish. I forget.

Ghostbusters has always had a soft spot in my heart. I saw the first movie as a kid in Texas City, Texas at the Tradewinds Theater. Think I was 6 at the time. My son saw the movie a few times over the years. But it was not until Afterlife came out that he saw one in the theater. Totally different experience.

Fast forward many, many years. I’ve been retired from the military for about 4 years. Slowed down my 501st trooping. Just kind of lost the “want” and desire in props. I’m sure the rona had something to do with it.

My young son and I were messing around on YouTube last December. Ran across the Tested channel where they were building a trap. I hear “Dad you have a printer”, and since then we have been printing, and reprinting parts. I’ve always wanted to build a trap. Wanted to build a pack, but that trap.lol

Trying to print most parts in ABS but had to tweak the printer just right which took some time. I’ve never printed in ABS so that was a learning process. Then I see you can buy aluminum parts, and lights. If I’m going to have a wall hanger at work, it’s going to look and feel as real as I can get it.

SO, I won’t be posting much, but ill be doing my research before I ask questions. I’ve been doing this long enough to know the answer is on here someplace.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]