Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Tibbers
I'm always bad at writing these introduction things, I never really know what to say exactly so I'm just going to go over the basics.

I'm Derek or Tibbers, go by either and my pronouns are He/They. I'm a Twitch Streamer, and a long time Ghostbusters fan since I was a kid. I just turned 32 literally the day of the "Back-the-Pack" campaign ending, and I literally had no idea that GBFans was a thing until today while I was looking up Christmas gifts to add to Giftster for the holidays and Ghostheads popped up, so I gave it a watch. It opened up a whole new world for me that I didn't even know existed.

I wouldn't say I'm an obsessed fan, but I love Ghostbusters. From the comedy, action, right down to the science. Heck, I love it enough that I built a reboot pack back in 2017 and it helped me win an international title, and Paul Feig gave it a like on Twitter which shocked me after I had posted the photos.

Sadly, I lost my pack a month later in a car wreck. Sent it home with a friend to fix some of the electronics and clean it up. His safety was more important to me than a proton pack, and I'm glad he was able to walk away from the wreck. Recently, when a streamer friend and also another Ghostbuster here in Florida let me know that Haslabs was doing their own Proton Pack and the campaign ended on my birthday, I knew that's what I wanted for my birthday and have a new pack on order.

One day I'll build another pack of my own, but I loved Afterlife so much I just needed this one for the nostalgia reasons. That and I'll actually feel comfortable dressing up and heading out to Cons now once I have it in hand (I'll have the Neutrona Wand in February).

So yeah, I just started playing the remastered Video Game, it's a lot of fun.But anyway, hello to everyone!
ccv66 liked this

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]