The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By GBFans
We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFans.com Shop. We've had a few changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Please note. We will be closed on February 20th. Orders can be placed, but will not ship until the following business day.

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Ivan Reitman Memorial Lapel Pin - Pre-Order!- Expected Mar. 7th 2022

Harold Ramis Memorial Lapel Pin - Pre-Order!- Expected Mar. 7th 2022

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
Is there any way to exchange a pin if it's not the one you ordered? I'd ordered a H&L 8 in one order and a #23 pin in another and I got two H&L 8 pins. Even said on the invoice I got it was supposed to be a Fire Station #23 pin.
Take your time AJ. You've had more orders the past 4/5 months than you probably have had in the year before that. Don't stress out on this one thing.
Something I just thought of, I want to return the extra H&L pin and wanted to know if you're going to send me a return envelope. If not, I'll buy one myself and ship it back to you.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]