The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By GBFans
We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFans.com Shop. We've had a few changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Uniform: Resin Cast Lifegard II - In Stock!

Pack: Clippard R-331 - In Stock!

Electronics: 40 Watt Shielded Speaker - In Stock!

Uniform: Chemical Gloves - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
By geekymarty
I have a large order in my cart, all the items are supposedly in stock, but it shows at the top that the package would ship in March 2022? Is that true, is it "one" item somewhere in there that cause this? Can you look into it and let me know what I need to remove before ordering? (couldn't find any contact form to contact you directly on the site ... ). Thanks!
By Kingpin
geekymarty wrote: December 11th, 2021, 2:33 pm I have a large order in my cart, all the items are supposedly in stock, but it shows at the top that the package would ship in March 2022? Is that true, is it "one" item somewhere in there that cause this? Can you look into it and let me know what I need to remove before ordering? (couldn't find any contact form to contact you directly on the site ... ). Thanks!
There's been a substantial number of orders placed with the store this year, double the normal Halloween volume due to the release of Afterlife. Due to the amount of demand there's been a bit of a backlog in processing orders.

At the moment the March date is just an estimate, and AJ is hoping to get order items posted ahead of the estimates.

You didn't happen to include a jumpsuit in your order, by any chance?
By geekymarty
Kingpin wrote: December 11th, 2021, 3:41 pm
There's been a substantial number of orders placed with the store this year, double the normal Halloween volume due to the release of Afterlife. Due to the amount of demand there's been a bit of a backlog in processing orders.

At the moment the March date is just an estimate, and AJ is hoping to get order items posted ahead of the estimates.

You didn't happen to include a jumpsuit in your order, by any chance?
Thanks for the reply. Nope, no jumpsuit, I had mostly in stock electronics and a few pieces of equipment, I removed everything except what seems to be impossible to get elsewhere and dropped from a $300+ cart to $45 (of all "in stock" items, I double checked) but still, estimated shipping date in 4 months ... that's a lot.

Can't you (or him, I don't know how it works around here lol) hire help to fulfill the orders if the orders coming in are that numerous yet still everything is in stock? Seems to me like you're leaving money on the table here ... don't mind a week or 2 .. but 4 months? Wow .. what's going on here and how is this estimate calculated? lol

Again, thanks for the reply.
By AJ Quick
Q: Why will it take so long to ship in stock items?

A: As mentioned in a previous Frequently Asked Question, we ship items in the order in which they were received. The GBFans.com Shop has a sophisticated shopping cart system that queues customer's orders and generates an expected ship date. This ship date takes into account all other customer's orders and determines your place in the line. If shipping dates are estimated to be several days, weeks or months into the future, this means we have a large number of other customers who are also waiting on orders. The GBFans.com Shop is a small business, we do not have a large shipping department. One person works to handle all aspects of the Shop including research, development, production, ordering, custom orders, customer service, accounting, support and shipping. Your patience is appreciated. We always provide an estimated shipping date before you place your order. We strive to beat the estimated ship date whenever possible.
https://www.gbfans.com/shop/faq/

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]