deadderek wrote: December 27th, 2021, 8:37 am His tantrum is being rewarded. They're dumping ATC as a digital download in the new set.

Now his fans need to stop and move on.
I mean they ARE also calling it the “Ultimate Edition”. So talk about a slap in the face. This set includes literally everything fans have wanted from a GB “Ultimate” set. Including the other film would’ve been so easy. It’s weird that they didn’t frankly,

Also, I think you need to look up the definition of “tantrum” in the dictionary. This was hardly that. I think you know that though.
robbritton, Sav C liked this
RichardLess wrote: December 27th, 2021, 7:09 am Not one of you knows what it’s like to be harassed, bullied and threatened for over 5 years simply because you made a movie. Given that, I think the man’s restraint is god damn heroic. But he tweets about a box set when his is the only one not included and he’s throwing a “twitter tantrum”, being “passive aggressive”, it’s a “problem”, he’s a “sore loser” & “a little selfish”. And the fact that mods of all people have said some of these things? It’s a little surprising.
I forgot as a mod I can't express my opinions. Look, I liked ATC. Had a 2 or 3 nitpicks (same as I did Afterlife) but ultimately don't agree with is how some of the ATC crew carried themselves on social media. That's my opinion. Like it or don't, Richard, but let's move on from this. If you want to keep going, head to the 8 disc set thread that was posted today in news, this thread is only about Making Ghostbusters being in the set.
deadderek wrote: December 27th, 2021, 8:37 am Now his fans need to stop and move on.
And so do the vocal 2016 haters.

Like Richard said, I've now said my piece.
Talyn wrote: December 27th, 2021, 8:56 am So now the walmart listing is $145.96??
It is. The speculation is the $88.99 price was a mistake, and the current one was what the set was supposed to be retailed at.
deadderek, Sav C liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]