I'll see if I can get William Atherton to wear one at Scares that Care Weekend here in Williamsburg, VA at the end of the month...
Dr. Stantz Jr. liked this
Doctor Venkman wrote:http://niagarafallscomiccon.com/ernie-h ... 014/20.jpg

Thought it was so cool that Ernie is wearing the pin this weekend at Niagara Falls Comic Con.

NOTE: Not my photo... its on their website, along with many others.
He wore it all weekend and I do believe hes worn it at other events recently.
realghostbusterjoe liked this
Hoot wrote:
Doctor Venkman wrote:http://niagarafallscomiccon.com/ernie-h ... 014/20.jpg

Thought it was so cool that Ernie is wearing the pin this weekend at Niagara Falls Comic Con.

NOTE: Not my photo... its on their website, along with many others.
He wore it all weekend and I do believe hes worn it at other events recently.
Damn it I was gonna asked u or the Ontario gbs if anyone had any extra pins I coulda bought off u! I forgot!
Hoot wrote:He wore it all weekend and I do believe hes worn it at other events recently.
Oh yea, I know. I just meant I think its so cool that he wears one all the time at things like this.
SnidderEcto1 wrote:Damn it I was gonna asked u or the Ontario gbs if anyone had any extra pins I coulda bought off u! I forgot!
I brought my 5 extras with me to Niagara Falls Comic Con... gave 2 to the 2 nice people behind me in line while waiting to meet Ernie, and then gave the other 3 to Ernie before I left.
Here you go, good ol' William Atherton with his Harold Ramis Memorial Pin, courtesy of Ghostbusters, Virginia! He loved it, you could tell it really touched his heart when we handed it to him... He really is an all around nice guy, it was great seeing him light up when we started walking up to him all suited up!

Kingpin, Lunoki, AJ Quick and 1 others liked this
pyhasanon wrote:Here you go, good ol' William Atherton with his Harold Ramis Memorial Pin, courtesy of Ghostbusters, Virginia! He loved it, you could tell it really touched his heart when we handed it to him... He really is an all around nice guy, it was great seeing him light up when we started walking up to him all suited up!

I gotta say, Atherton looks different these days. Maybe it's just the missing beard? I remember seeing him in an episode of Stargate SG-1 and didn't realize it was him until the credits. Wonder if Kurt Fuller gets the same recognition as Peck-esque villain number two?
In honor of Ghostbusters day we are doing ONE MORE run of Spengler Lapel Pins.

This is likely to be the last run, so make sure you order one if you missed out on the last runs.

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/harold-ramis ... lapel-pin/
I thought I posted this here already but apparently it didn't work.

I got my pin a while back and it's wonderful. Thank you AJ for making this happen and doing it in such a classy way. What a great way to memorialize such a cool guy.

JA Slow wrote:I gotta say, Atherton looks different these days. Maybe it's just the missing beard? I remember seeing him in an episode of Stargate SG-1 and didn't realize it was him until the credits. Wonder if Kurt Fuller gets the same recognition as Peck-esque villain number two?
It must be the lack of beard, I can't hardly recognize him without it.

Kurt Fuller, on the other hand, I recognized right away on Supernatural. Didn't hurt that he was playing another officious prick on there too! ;)

AJ, thanks for doing another run on the pins, I've placed my order for a few!
AJ Quick wrote:In honor of Ghostbusters day we are doing ONE MORE run of Spengler Lapel Pins.

This is likely to be the last run, so make sure you order one if you missed out on the last runs.

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/harold-ramis ... lapel-pin/
Are you setting a limit on how many are purchased? Nevermind...I think I found my answer.
I bought 6 the first time, and ended up giving a bunch away (including 3 to Mr. Ernie Hudson to use as he pleased, I think he then used them for a charity auction).

So even though I don't interact with tons of other Ghostheads, I figured I'd buy a bunch more, because it was fun to be able to give them away to people who wanted them.
Dr. Stantz Jr. wrote:Stumbled upon these patches while cleaning. I think I had them made before the pins became available. PM if you want them. Just pay for postage. I only have 4 though.

UPDATE: 3 left.
Looks like I'm too new here to PM you, but I'm very interested in one of these patches, if it's still available. Thanks!

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]