By Solen
Hey all I'm looking to pull the trigger on a flight suit from the sites shop but not sure what size to get.
I'm 5'6 with a 44 chest , 42 waist, 40 hips, 30 leg length. 26 arm length.

I understand there's no refunds or exchanges so i really don't want to make any mistakes.
I'm hoping to have a loose fit with clothing underneath. Any thoughts or insights would be amazing.
I would have gone to a army navy store but they have all been shut down due to the pandemic.
Anyway I really appreciate any help on this.
By SDCC
Copied this from another suit thread I posted in. Hopefully it gives some context at least.

I'm in the UK, and ordered a TruSpec 27-P from Amazon. Took about two weeks to get here (quicker than advertised!)

I'm 6 foot tall, 95kgs, with a 44 chest and a 34 waist. I ordered a large, and bar the sleeves being a bit short (expected), it fits decently. I can get some decent billow at the boots and waist, and it isn't too snug anywhere.
Solen wrote:Hey all I'm looking to pull the trigger on a flight suit from the sites shop but not sure what size to get.
I'm 5'6 with a 44 chest , 42 waist, 40 hips, 30 leg length. 26 arm length.

I understand there's no refunds or exchanges so i really don't want to make any mistakes.
I'm hoping to have a loose fit with clothing underneath. Any thoughts or insights would be amazing.
I would have gone to a army navy store but they have all been shut down due to the pandemic.
Anyway I really appreciate any help on this.
Checking in with you, in the end what size did you go with?

I'm 5'5 so your measurement's pretty close to mine

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]