Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
During the month of October, the Luna's Empire community (a brony community-fans of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic) held a Ghostbusters-themed event. Custom scripts were designed by members of the community that allowed you to 'bust' ghosts. It was really well done considering SL-as a rule-isn't a 'game' per se. Ghosts floated around the area with invisible traps under the ground that would pop up and appear as they opened, making it look like you were trapping a ghost. The particles they scripted also looked pretty neat as well. it was close enough to the movie to give the feel of being a Ghostbuster while still toony enough that it fit with the MLP:FIM theme.

Seeing as I'd just got one of the new free pony avatars that came out at the beginning of the month, and given the fact I love The Real Ghostbusters, I thought I'd make a pony based on one of the characters from the show. At first, I sort of had one based on Ray (or Dr. Bray Hauntz, as I liked to call this pony version) but after finding a pair of round-rimmed glasses that looked just like Egon's in the cartoon I knew what I had to do.

With the help of a friend (they did the fur texture for me) I made some prim-based Real Ghostbusters gear. Now, this stuff isn't exact to the show-I don't have the blender or clip studio skills to make meshes or textures, and the gear in the cartoo changes in appearance between episodes as I'm sure you well know. Instead, I based my gear on a mix of show-gear, and screenshots of fan-built RGB gear I've found here and around the net.

With all that said say hello to Dr.Bray Hauntz and Dr. Pongon Ghoster.

https://imgur.com/a/VChaRxv

I think my favorite part of this build along with the fusion-powered portable temporal ecto-containment unit is the button on the top of the wand.

...the one you rarely see since I had to turn it upside-down in order to get it to look good when positioned on the pony lol.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]